Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Space Wolves Kill Team
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-07-12, 02:32 PM
DestroyerHive

DestroyerHive's Flag is: Canada

Alternative eh? Well, I played against a few 'Wolves lists that had some success. Let's see...

There was one guy I didn't have the honour of playing. He used 2 squads of 6 Hunters and a Lone Wolf if I remember correctly.

Basically, the best Space Wolf lists use a lot of shooting and little close combat. The Lone Wolf is a great close combat unit, but without a ranged weapon (which upset my opponent to no end) he'll get gunned down fast. Many people enjoy using AP2 weapons whenever they can, so multi-wound models, expendables, and AP2 of your own works well.

I played against a Space Marine player who used Scouts with a power weapon, Heavy Bolter, and snipers, and a bigger powerhouse in the form of a Techmarine. You can do the SW equivalent, but if I recal correctly, he didn't do too well either. It's still a fun way to play a Killteam though.

If someone lacks intelligence, than he is not stupid, because one cannot be stupid without intelligence.

If someone reverts to having to complain about your grammar, then you already won.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome