Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - New World-Class Gaming Arena: Birmingham
View Single Post
post #73 of (permalink) Old 05-09-12, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
RetiredFlagellant

Thank you all for the support, encouragement and sound advice. It certainly generated lively debate! My opinion on the enforcement of painting standards and player levels, etcetera, is that the arena will be offering an atmospheric and inspiring place to play a miniatures battle game. It is not in the business's interest to be turning away customers if they haven't painted their Empire Swordsmen (on a personal level I play friendly games and its more important to me to have a good laugh, so it doesn't bother me that there will be unpainted models on the table). We will have a meeting/seating area with a cafe (seperate from our book/hobby store) so we are hoping that this will facilitate customers finding new opponents. We have had a massive response but still need more market research to confirm the results and lead the business development.Thank you again.

Access the market survey here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VGFZbEM4WEE6MQ

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome