Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - 3x IG inf squads for sale or trade
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-27-12, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
Obinhi

Obinhi's Flag is: USA

Default 3x IG inf squads for sale or trade

•All three squads are unassembled and unpainted and come with everything except instructions or original box. I was planning on building an infantry horde but I feel like 160 guys is enough.

•I would like to sell them for 20 USD each and the buyer would have to pick up the tab for shipping. I am more then willing to do a trade. I am looking for SMs to start a Black Templar army. I dont care what kind of shape they are in but I can talk to you more about that in PM.

• I'll ship where ever you need me to as you will be paying for it. In the case of a trade, I'll pay for shipping if you do, as I feel like the costs will be roughtly equal.

Note: If you want me to get delivery confermation or insurance please let me know and bear in mind that the cost would be on you.
Full disclosiure - I get a military discount at the local UPS shop so I will be passing that on to the buyer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0001.jpg (952.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0004.jpg (1.12 MB, 2 views)

The IG are proof that good things come to us who wait. I've been Guard since 3rd ed. I been in the store and remember getting 5 boxes of men (when they came in 20 man boxes) 3 Commissars and praying that I might survive til turn 4. I've stuck it out, and you know what I have to say? WHO'S DYING NOW HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Last edited by Obinhi; 04-27-12 at 08:49 PM. Reason: I used the template, needed to fix stuff

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome