Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Monthly Conversion Deathmatch - Announcement and Questions
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-17-12, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Dave T Hobbit
Tzeentch laughs at likely

Dave T Hobbit's Flag is: Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingElessar View Post
If I enter a kit-bashed model, does the before picture have to be of an empty base?
Quote:
Originally Posted by humakt
If I am building a conversion straight from the box, can I just take pics of the box or boxes used or di you want sprue pictures?
The before-after pair can be viewed as the same as the before-after shots on slimming and exercise advertisements, so the before picture should show the base upon which the work was done just before the conversion starts.

In most cases this will be the single underlying model onto which the putty/other parts are added, e.g a Minotaur torso.

If there is no underlying majority model because, for example your conversion is made from many kits, the conversion work begins before any assembly is done or is even made from scratch, then a picture of the parts is acceptable.

To ensure that the playing field is level the rules for May will be fixed on 28 April, after which changes or amendments (if any) will only be considered for later months. So make sure you post any questions here as soon as possible.

Remember that the before picture is the starting point for voters to see how impressive the after picture is.

Last edited by Dave T Hobbit; 04-17-12 at 11:44 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome