Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Help needed with zoanthrope base. Page2
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-31-12, 08:40 AM Thread Starter
Garion

Garion's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Help needed with zoanthrope base. Page2

Here are a couple of things I am working on at the moment.

Mighty Zug Star player for my human team.

He needs rebasing at the moment, I just chucked those stones and grass on for now until i decide how I am going to base the whole team. Also a little touching up is still needed i think.

Waaaagh Apes!

This is an Orc team I am working on the theme is sort of monkey Orcs. I always liked the idea of Orcs moving on all fours and being quite feral.

This is 1 lineman, using standard Orc skin colours

This is one of my Blitzers, I have used a more earth browny/green for my blitzers, at least I plan too anyway.

When i took this picture the mini started falling over, I have since glued him down properly and its feet are higher in the air now, I will get some more pictures soon. I'm still looking for a troll that resembles a big gorilla so if any one sees one send it my way.

Next up I will show my Tyrnaid army which i am in the middle of painting.

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34388&dateline=133318  0448

Click here for my Painting Blog - new on page2 Zoanthrope/pod

Last edited by Garion; 04-12-12 at 03:53 PM. Reason: trying to change the title of thread so that people know what is new, but it doesnt seem to be possible?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome