Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - I'm not allowed to _____ anymore
View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 03-13-12, 12:28 PM Thread Starter
SavageConvoy

SavageConvoy's Flag is: USA

In every game we play now, we always have a random NPC called Billy-Jack based on a guy our group knows. The character has the lowest intelligence score and a fairly high strength. Every mission we end up sending him on a suicide run or leaving him to fend off a horde of angry crystal spiders while our group runs off to have a tea party. It's a staple in every game that we have to find a way to have our Billy-Jack die off before the night ends.

Also remembering back to my very first game of D&D. A few friends and I were playing a simple game, just goofing off and having fun. The GM decided to send a Gelatinous cube our way, blocking us from going further into a dungeon. I asked "What's a Gelatinous cube?" GM explains to me that it's a giant wall of Jell-o that waits for people to fall into it so it can eat them. So I figured that all it wanted was something to eat and it'd go away. So my Dwarf grabs the nearest halfling and hurls him in. Fun times.

I also made a little mascot for our group based on that and a sad emo kid, I called it the Big Pile of Vampire.

"Snooki gives birth to Heavy Gun Drone squad, someone says they are over powered, then the world ends."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome