Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - The Endless Darkness
View Single Post
post #42 of (permalink) Old 03-05-12, 02:32 AM Thread Starter
Jerek Carstien

Kruger turns towards Max. "You think that if this single man knew what was in this package, he'd let use through? What's in this package is something so valuable, so amazing, that even I can't know what it is!" Something had obviously cracked inside his mind, turning him a little more into the mindless loonies that trail from the northern tunnels.

"The only way to get through this blockade, is with force, or stealth, there's no way we can have a rational conversation with someone who's belief that the insane aren't fit for the metro." Kruger raises his voice and looks back at the guard, having to stand himself up a little to connect with the guards eyes "The insane are the only ones who can survive the horrors that lay ahead!"
"All you damn crazies depend on the sane for protection, claiming that you don't need it, but you'll just get eaten alive out there by yourselves. Now I've got a job to do, and you've got some workers to apologize too." The guard bluntly tells Kruger that he needs to fire his couriers.

"Damn him, he can die with the rest of humanity." Kruger lowers his voice so only the circle of couriers can hear him. "We need to sneak out of here, but they'll be watching for me, so you have to do this yourselves. I've come up with a plan on how to get to Pride Station, but first you all need to find a way off Free Station." Kruger hands out a piece of torn paper "I've written down my instructions on this. Don't read it until you're all out of the station. Now I'm going to cause a disturbance, and you five all need to find a way off the station. Just tell me when you're ready, and don't delay."

Freedom is the will to say two plus two is four, if that is true, then all else follows. -1984 by George Orwell

Join me in life, or slave for me in death. -Vlad von Carstien

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome