Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Secrets of the Third Reich
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-24-12, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Red Corsairs

Default Secrets of the Third Reich

I've been pointed to this game by members and friends in the past quite a few times but had never checked it out until today.

I looks really interesting now that I've read through some of the storyline and seen the models. Some of the sculpts look a bit iffy but then some of them also look quite nice.

Quote:
The year is 1949, and the world is still ravaged by the horrors of World War II.

London and Berlin have both been obliterated by Atom Bombs, and Northwest Europe and Eastern Russian are ravaged by the the aftermath of V-Gas - a deadly nerve agent which kills the victim and then re-animates the corpse.

And yet the war still rages. Small battle groups of British, American, German and Russian troops still engage in combat, aided by new technology and darker magics.

It's a world where Bullet Proof Vests, Powered Armour, Assault Rifles and Panzer Mecha sit alongside Werewolves, Vampires, Drug enhanced Super-Soldiers, Psychics and Zombies.

This the world of Secrets of the Third Reich
Does anybody know anything about the gameplay of SOTR?

Quote:
Rules to design your own Mecha!
Now that I like the sound of. It's nice when a game allows you to design your own little something for your army.

Website - http://www.westwindproductions.co.uk...hird_reich.php

Regards,
Jake.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome