Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Need some Lizardmen Player Opinions
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-07-12, 06:05 AM Thread Starter
Serpion5
Feed

Default Need some Lizardmen Player Opinions

Or anyone else knowledgeable on the Lore of the scaly aztec dinosaurs. I am not a strong WHF player, and my knowledge of the lore is not as extensive as that of 40k.

In short, I am rebuilding my list for 8e and every source I've consulted (numerous other players and whatnot) have told me I will need a slaan for the sake of some magic versatility.

I don't take Slaan. I think they look horrible and I don't want some fatass toad in the middle of my sleek saurus and skinks. After some thought, I happened upon an idea, but i would like the opinions of some WHF lore veterans on just how feasible it is.

Essentially, I would use two stegadon howdahs to customise a palanquin, and rather than use a slaan I would use a trinity of Skink Priests instead.

My question is, do you find this within acceptable boundaries of established lore? I was going to use extensive extras from the Engines of The Gods to complete the effect, reasoning that a customized engine powered by three skinks would be an acceptable substitute.

What do you think?

Nonsense is our Salvation

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome