Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Gadgets to make your life easier
View Single Post
post #32 of (permalink) Old 11-30-11, 02:21 AM
Senior Member
Rameses's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 210
Reputation: 1

What is the name of the spray used to "cure" or dry plastic glue instantly.
I know the glue drys pretty quickly anyway, but I have to sadly admit I have a 3 year old that goes into over-out-of-control-mode the second I sit down to model.
I've had to break apart plenty of models so far because I had to set it down to chase her while the model was drying.

Thanks in andvance.
Rameses is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome