Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Carsen WIP... SW and random figures

13K views 77 replies 19 participants last post by  rich11762 
#1 · (Edited)
So I've decided to actually paint a whole army… a small one, but still an army at 750 points.

As I'm not an expert tactician or even read the whole 40k rule book I did some google'ing and more or less copied a 750p wolves compilation. The small but efficient (at least did the blog state so) army will look like this:

- 1x Rune Priest
- 10x Grey Hunters
- 6x Long Fangs
- 4x Thunder wolves
- 2x Rhinos

I'm not sure if I can get hold of the Thunder Wolves where I don't need to do to much of conversion (I'm both lazy and not a very good sculptor). If I don't then I might change the wolves into bikes…. We'll see… But if you guys know of any good thunder wolves please let me know.

I also decided not to join the army painting challenge as I never know when I'll have the time to paint (even though I try as often as possible) with my baby son and a newly bought house.

#76 ·
Thanx guys. Good tips, but I decided to leave it be and go for my next model.
This is only a work in progress where the backpack and base is missing. I'll also need to do some brush ups and detailing. (Tomorrow night).

Trying to make a nice camo on the cloak was a bit difficult.

Comments?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.