Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Blood Angels Death Company
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-04-11, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
arizonajirt

arizonajirt's Flag is: Germany

Blood Angels Death Company

Hello,
I am not a Blood Angels player but am intrigued by the Death Company. I have a few questions for those more versed in the Blood Angels then I am. I have the codex and have read it, but these I just wanted some clarification on.

1) I know that the Death Company is a troop choice (0-1) and is a non scoring unit. but putting that aside, is it possible to build and play an entire DC army. I know if you add Asroth the Grimm the 0-1 restriction is removed.

2) DC can take standard transports (ie Rhino, razorback, drop pod and land raiders) but can they use a storm raven as a transport/heavy support

3) can fast attack/heavy support/etc be used and painted up as DC in a full DC army. I am thinking thing like land speeders, baal preditors, whirlwinds, and vindi's.

4) can DC take TDA? I dont believe they can, but thought I would ask. I think it would be pretty bad ass to see DC TDA with lightning claw(s) and/or storm bolter.

Thanks for your input in this.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome