Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - The Official Matt Ward Hate Page
View Single Post
post #80 of (permalink) Old 11-02-11, 02:45 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyescrossed View Post
Mark Wells mentions that in finding the right employees: "The politically correct need not apply."
That pissed you off?

Quote:
Really people, are you ignorant or just stupid?
I think the same applies here.

@jaysen - please, don't comment any more on what I've said. You obviously don't have a clue about what I'm talking about, so please don't muddy the water.

For the characters, like Astorath etc - that's well and good (despite what i personally feel about Special Characters inclusion in the 40K skirmish level games), but there's no actual reason as to why Blood Angels *should* have Assault Marines as troops, or Fast vehicles, as other Chapters have that - it's explicitly stated the codex chapters have an 8th Assault Company and that each battle company has at least 2 Assault Marine Squads, and it specifically states that Blood Angels have no more Assault marines than other chapters, and it specifically states that the White Scars overcharge their Rhino chassis to support their bike mounted troops.

I can remember the initial incredulity as to why bike Mounted Space Marine Captains could have Bike Mounted Command Squads and allow bikes as Troops in 5th Edition, but not the same for Jump Pack Captains to have a Jump Pack Command Squad and Assault Marines as troops.

I'm a space marine player, for christs sake, and I get pissed off at the amount of different rules that are renamed, or slightly tweaked so as not to be direct copies.

The differences between the armies are in their fluff, and very little more - the rules can, and should be able to reflect that.

And now you mention in Djinn, it's just suddenly come back to me, Matt Ward tried to "press the doorbell" when he was a babysitter for my parents way back when. Been repressed all these years.

No - the reason I "hate" Mat Ward is the fact I can see very little that he has actually done well at. All I have been able to see is failure among the mediocre.

Sorry for not celebrating mediocrity, folks.

I'll be sure to give my friends a "Well Done, you participated" medal next time they come last in anything they do.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome