Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Units you love and wish could be good
View Single Post
post #52 of (permalink) Old 10-25-11, 01:17 AM
SavageConvoy

SavageConvoy's Flag is: USA

I never said that the kroot didn't find a place in the codex, or even that I didn't like them the way they are. Personally it would make me sad to see them as anything but a rapid-firing infiltration squad that dies when glanced at. It's how I like them. But I can see why people want them to be better.

They have a fairly decent fluff and had some great rulesets that made them shine on their own. They get a lot of credit in the books and I know in Rogue Trader it is my favorite class to play as. (Altough my GM refuses to let us run xenos characters often)

They could be a lot better if they were allowed decent upgrades. Keep the base cost the same but with a shaper, hopefully at a decent price, can give the unit upgrades to make them more than just a sacrificial lamb even with raising unit cost.

But with most things wrong with the Tau codex, it's basically too little options at too high of a price.

"Snooki gives birth to Heavy Gun Drone squad, someone says they are over powered, then the world ends."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome