Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Sisters of Battle codex reply from Cruddace
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 10-20-11, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
MadCowCrazy
Banned
MadCowCrazy's Flag is: Aaland

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHolker View Post
To meet the legal standard of consent, GW would have to go out of their way to bring these terms to MCC's attention. Just posting it on the internet doesn't count.
Like I said, when I handed my document to Ben at Games Day he told me that it then and there became GW property and I explained that I did not care, that all I wanted was for them to read it through and perhaps, just perhaps they would consider something I had written. I wrote the document because I want to help GW make the best possible SoB codex that they can. I got the impression they did not know in what direction to take the codex and I put my own thoughts to paper and handed it over. If you check out my video on youtube from games day you will hear my thoughts a few seconds after handing my document to Ben. In the end it's all up to GW, we dont know what they have planned for the codex or the direction they intend to take the army. In the end all we can hope is that they create a good codex with allot of interesting units and fluff.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome