Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - =][= Rumours Roundup : Sisters of Battle - White Dwarf Released
View Single Post
post #2446 of (permalink) Old 10-07-11, 10:18 PM
Grogbart

Grogbart's Flag is: Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTabby View Post
Just a quick note on that provided link, given I'm on my phone and not a computer.

That is a hobby article, based on Robin's personal army. Did you read what was written underneath? The bit that was unpainted was one unit, added in recently, that he specifically explains he hasn't painted yet as it's new.

If it was an actual tactica or WD article with unpainted figures I'd understand, but this is an online hobby article, which explains itself. This is nothing new, and not the personal insult many seem to be taking it as...
It was on GW's official homepage and it's not like they didn't manage to present EVERY other release with a fully painted army.
It being a hobby article, to me, just seems like GW didn't bother, doing a proper article (although I admit, not being the most objective mind on that matter).

And not having finished painting because it was new!?! What a stupid excuse is that!!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but those models are old. The only thing left for me to believe is nobody at GW has bothers even the slightest about Sisters and certainly no one playing/having/painting sisters in all the years since the WH Codex.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with what you wrote, but there is always more than one way to see things! Ours are obviously different.

Light your way in the darkness with the pyres of burning heretics.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome