Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - I should never be allowed near a modelling table...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-26-11, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
Shogun_Nate
Boondock Shogun

Shogun_Nate's Flag is: USA

Default I should never be allowed near a modelling table...

Howdy folks!

I hope this isn't too far afield but recently I did a small diorama for a friend of mine's birthday. She wanted something buxom so I picked out a mounted Bretonnian sorcererous. However, she is also quite mad and like taking pictures of herself wearing fake mustaches. She also likes 'sparkle-farting unicorns'. Combined with her love of alcohol, I set about creating a 'proper' representation of her to the best of my abilities. So, with these in mind, I made her this:

I greenstuffed a mustache, a horn and a fart. I made a near-empty six-pack using some old sprue (from the old RTBo1 MkVI beaky sprues lol) and plasticard. I had to reposition the tail in order to fit in the gaseous emissions lol. Sill, she rather liked it!

Good luck and good gaming,

Nate

"If you can't stun them with your tactical brilliance, baffle them with your superior grasp of BS."

"I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAllFather View Post
Well, seeing as how you capitalize your characters, use proper grammar and punctuation, I'd say you qualify.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome