Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

I Herp Derped

2K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  Akhara'Keth 
#1 ·
So I ordered the new Salamander venerable dread from forgeworld intending to start my own successor chapter using the same heraldry that the salamanders use.

anyway id been saving up those decal sheets that come in like EVERY space marine kit and then went to look for them only to find that when my wife asked me to clean up I had thrown them all away...

HERP DERP!:picknose:

Cold86

#13 ·
Hey guys, I recently threw out forty titans...

>_>
My rainy day fund is a little short, but fear not, each time someone asks me for charity on the street I will abruptly refuse and save the coin for your Titan project :victory:

#16 ·
WOW thanks everybody i did not expect this kinda response. I appreciate very much the offer of sending me some transfer sheets but i am going to be buying more space marine stuff in the future and i am not in any hurry. any one who reads this should + rep to bitsandkits and mindlessness for being awesome dudes! i know i will be!

#17 ·
What good is a community if we don't help each other out...

Anyway sending off old transfer sheets to some that is activly going to use them is much better than when my 3 year old put them all over his face because he thought they were temp tattoos, too bad I never got pic of that.

He mangae to get his hands on a sheet for chaos

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.