Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums - View Single Post - Red Corsairs - TL Lascannon Razorback - Completed!
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 07-08-11, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Crimzzen

Crimzzen's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmantis View Post
i agree, the weathering is good, the sides look well done, its a great paint job, the skulls a cool, where or how did you buy/make them
The skulls were purchased online (the websites name eludes me at the moment). I basically trimmed, shaped, and glued each one in place. *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midge913 View Post
Very nice work mate! I usually don't like the combination of red and green together, but I am actually really liking the way you did the gun barrels. I also like the large collection of skulls! Keep up the good work!
Thanks! I was extremely worried that the red and green combo would look Christmasy... I don't think it does though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumichic View Post
Cool, looking forward to more of your tanks. And it's understandable with the sides usually taking more damage.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave T Hobbit View Post
Very tidy work.

The only niggle I have is that the green dragon heads - whilst very well painted - look odd as I do not see Las-cannon barrel mouths as glowing in the same way the power coils does; possibly they would look more natural in bone.
That's fair, to each their own. I was trying to go for a lightning rod conductor look rather than just a lascannon but I wasn't sure if I could pull off some nice freehand pattern like lightning or what-have you... Hence I just left it as shaded green :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by alien View Post
Great model, +rep of course.
Thanks! Much appreciated!

Allouttabubblegum? - 40K Blog - contains batreps, tactics, and all my work including past and present! Sign up today!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome