CotE's Questionable Corner - Page 42 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Warhammer Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Armybook that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #411 of 413 (permalink) Old 11-24-11, 02:29 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecrepitDragon View Post
I believe this to be a trick question mate. Nobody killed him - he's still alive! ( I hope )
Wrong. He's well and truly dead.

@ Aramoro - correct. Ashniel, the First Love of Alith Anar joined with Malekith, and was later captured as one of the Druchii Sorcerors and presented to Nagash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #412 of 413 (permalink) Old 11-25-11, 12:45 AM

DecrepitDragon's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
Wrong. He's well and truly dead.
Bugger. Thought I'd got that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
1. What killed Araugnir?
A mighty Cannon from the forges of Nuln during the Battle of Three Towers.

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

Visit my Tower Terrain Plog here.
post #413 of 413 (permalink) Old 01-18-12, 01:54 AM

9. What bastions protect the Inner Sea?
The glittering tower, emerald gate and two further gates iirc

“Three Legions of Marines stand to defend you, sire. All of us will unflinchingly place ourselves between you and the war’s desolation. We are the greatest humans ever born – we are the flame of Humanity where the rest of the galaxy is just the spark. In centuries of warfare, against the vileness of the alien, the lies of the heretic, the foulness of the mutant, I have never known fear – but your silence terrifies me.” - Primarch Sanguinius during the Battle for Terra.

“Sanguinius. It should have been him. He has the vision and strength to carry us to victory, and the wisdom to rule once victory is won. For all his aloof coolness, he alone has the Emperor's soul in his blood. Each of us carries part of our father within us, whether it is his hunger for battle, his psychic talent or his determination to succeed. Sanguinius holds it all. It should have been his...” - The Warmaster Horus

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode