The Worst Kind of Elves - Page 8 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Warhammer Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Armybook that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

View Poll Results: Who are the worst Elves?
High Elves 31 26.96%
Dark Elves 20 17.39%
Wood Elves 22 19.13%
They're all pansies! Death to Elves! 42 36.52%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #71 of 72 (permalink) Old 05-13-13, 06:53 AM

TraitorsHand's Flag is: USA

I voted death to all the elves, but that's because I couldn't pick who I hated more. Wood Elves or High Elves? I hate them both with a burning passion. I like them Dark Elf lads though.

Wood Elves: Freaking hippies. I respect people who play them, but can't stand the elves themselves. Granted, I hate hippies I see on the street, and add that to Elves, which I hate almost as much, and well... New levels of hatred. I am waiting eagerly for the new Wood Elves army book so that I get some feeling of accomplishment from beating them. Right now, it makes me feel more akin to a bully.

High Elves: So much cheese... I nerdraged so hard when Teclis dispelled the demonic horde during the 'Gentle Breeze of Chaos'. It felt like the author was just too lazy to write anything about them. As if he believed it would be an awesome idea to have this second chaos army coming down to kill the first one, but then decided he had no idea what to do with them and just killed them off by giving some crippled elf a nice plate o' cheese.

Then you have Tryion. Idolized for doing... nothing. None of his feats are worthy enough to explain the amount of hero worship the High Elves give him. Milking the fame of your ancestor is just low. Arrogant cheese-mongers who think they are all that until the dwarfs come a calling wanting some phoenix crowns.

Dark Elves: The most evil beings in Warhammer. I like them simply for that fact. While I will not argue that any race in warhammer is 'good', the Dark Elves (And Eldar for 40k) take the cake for raw evil.

Heresy you say? That brother is a matter of perception.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 72 (permalink) Old 05-13-13, 07:32 AM
WFB Moderator

Tim/Steve's Flag is: United Kingdom

This thread has been necro'd from 4 years ago... we have a new rulebook and a new HE book since this was relevant so I'm closing the thread. if anyone wishes to start a new thread with a similar theme please feel free.

thread closed

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode