What would you be in the Warhammer Fantasy world? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Warhammer Fluff Discuss GW background material here. All those bits in the Armybook that aren't stat blocks or special rules. Post your custom character/army background in our Homebrew Fluff subforum!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 166 (permalink) Old 03-03-09, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Must keep painting....

squeek's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default What would you be in the Warhammer Fantasy world?

Hi all,

If you could choose, what race and role would you be in the Warhammer Fantasy world? This is just idle curiosity on my part since these sort of questions seem to be rather popular in 40k fluff!

Personally I think I would want to be a Wood Elf Wild Rider. None of the head aches with right or wrong, it is just what is best for Athel Loren. Added to that Wild Riders seem to have life pretty good really, they are mounted so get to charge about picking and choosing fights. They are pretty hard by most standards and aren't bothered by your average woodland interloper, but best yet they aren't so important as to attract too much attention from cannons and so on.

What would you guys choose to be? This is just for fun so be as daft as you like!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 166 (permalink) Old 03-03-09, 06:01 PM

1001st Son's Flag is: USA

Hmm... Having just finished the first book in the Witch Hunter series, I'm tempted to pick witch hunter... but I think I'd want to be a Tomb King of Nehekhara. I mean, come on! What's not to love about having legions of undead at your command, along with all of the perks of being undead yourself, like not having to worry about eating, sleeping, or dying? Not to mention having equipment given to you by the gods.

"And what are the achievements of your fragile Imperium? It is a corpse rotting slowly from within while maggots writhe in its belly. It was built with the toil of heroes and giants, and now it is inhabited by frightened weaklings to whom the glories of those times are half-forgotten legends. I have forgotten nothing, and my wisdom has expanded far beyond mere mortal frailties." - Ahriman of the Thousand Sons
post #3 of 166 (permalink) Old 03-03-09, 06:35 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

What's not to love about being Undead? being Dead for one.

Me? You won't have to think hard to guess.

Dragon Ogre. There are 4 things Dragon Ogres do, and they do a lot of them, and they do them very well indeed. Fight, Drink, Eat, and Sleep. Along with being Immortal, and get stronger, and bigger as you grow, get stronger in Lightning, (which would help me out, as I don't like Thunderstorms =O, Face your phobias, and all that) and have a Big Hitty thing =) Love 'em.

Not to mention I can worship the Chaos Gods, and become even more Powerful. Hell, I might just want "to be like Daddy" one day. Especially when your Daddy is the Size of a Mountain, and called Krakanrok the Black.

Short of that, possible a White Lion. I've seen an image of a White Lion, with the Lumberjack shirt, and a pair of Jeans recently, and I wanna be that. No Monty Python, though please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will

post #4 of 166 (permalink) Old 03-03-09, 06:37 PM

Trandoshanjake's Flag is: USA

I would be a Waywatcher Highborn. I have a massive hardon for rangers, and they are the best at that in the entirety of the WHFB universe.

post #5 of 166 (permalink) Old 03-03-09, 06:53 PM

Dafistofmork's Flag is: United Kingdom

dark elf noble- realy high up and powerful. then i can do anything (bar upset the monachy) i want, and possibly take a trip into the wastes to become a worsiper of chaos whenever i felt like.

then upset the monachy.

humm, true. This is yet again proof the Orks are smarter the Elves.-Micklez
post #6 of 166 (permalink) Old 03-03-09, 07:04 PM
Heresy's Graphics Slave

Syph's Flag is: United Kingdom

Having read the previous few army books and Malus Darkblade, I don't actually fancy the life of a Dark Elf. Far too sadistic, too much politics, intrigue and backstabbing going off. Although I'm sure the bedroom antics are great!

A High Elf or Wood Elf may not be so bad though; a Prince of Caledor with a big ass dragon, a Swordmaster or a Mage of Saphery... All very cool. But a little bit tragic. The Wood Elves do seem to have the best life of it in terms of the Elves.

Sod it, a Dreadlord with a big ass dragon.

post #7 of 166 (permalink) Old 03-03-09, 07:54 PM
Slaanesh's Plaything

Talos's Flag is: United Kingdom

I would love to be a Metal Wizard. Not sure why I just love the lore of Metal. Also Metal wizards dont have to be on the battle field that much so you would be pretty safe unless you blow yourself up.
It would also be fun to turn peoples weapons into lead or there armour into gold ( Gold is a soft metal not great for armour but pretty )
If not that then a Knight of Morr.
post #8 of 166 (permalink) Old 03-03-09, 08:02 PM

Apoca6's Flag is: England

I'd be the only guy in the whole of the fantasy world with the slightest ounce of common sense....

.... i'd be the guy RUNNING away from the giant. I ain't getting stuffed in no pants!
post #9 of 166 (permalink) Old 03-03-09, 08:27 PM

Pertoleum's Flag is: Canada

vampire hands down, their just so awesome, drinking blood wrecking face, raising the dead, its just so cool, if i coudlnt be a vamp id be a varghulf tho, just running through the woods wrecking anything in my path

-- Pertoleum May The Force Be With You !!
post #10 of 166 (permalink) Old 03-03-09, 08:48 PM

Lord Justicar Gideon's Flag is: United Kingdom

Hm ... i'd be one of two things;
- Supreme Patriarch of the Imperial Colleges of Magic (Gold Order)
- Necrach Vampire
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Warhammer Fantasy Battles & Age of Sigmar > Warhammer Fluff

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode