Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Dark Eldar have been pulled

2K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  patrickgamer 
#1 ·
I was just in the GW shop at Eaton's Centre in Toronto, and they've recalled all the models for auction. So I'm stuck with my one battle box and 2nd ed. book until later this year. Hopefully they'll release stuff over the summer, but it's not likely.

Good news is that if they recalled everything (seriously, not a single blister in the store) then they'll be redesigning everything. Not entirely guaranteed, but a safe bet.

Now I've got to ask myself if I'm going to nab that Daemon spearhead box... :shok:

#2 ·
DE are getting redone and will be early next year from the rumours.

#5 ·
Been told by my store that yes they are being re done to not look so "tarded"
er yea thats a quote

#16 ·
Well, I only bought my first set of models (battle force box) three weeks before GW pulled the line. I don't even have an HQ yet. I'll need to do something to hold me over before they are released. Either pick something up on Ebay/craigslist, or maybe sell my stuff off and go Daemon...

Makes me wish I just waited for the Daemon Spearhead box from the beginning... :angry:

#20 ·
To be fair, squats were just like short gaurdsmen, with trikes and a couple of units which were MEQ. I think they just didn't know what to do with them and so just stopped talking about them and hoped they would slowly go away. Dark Eldar on the other hand do have an individual character, are important to the Eldr background, and have, thanks to DoW got a massive profile boost.

I dont think they will go the way of the squats. And this isnt a diss at squats. I always liked the stunty blokes with there epic vehicals. Imagine a land train in armageddon? or one those zepplin balloon things as flyers.

#21 ·
This recently happened with all the Daemon stuff. All the stores around here have not been carrying the Daemon stuff for a few weeks. You can find the odd Unclean One kit but that's about it. GW stopped shipping stuff to "redo" everything. What that means is the same models, new box.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.