Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

New 40k Flyers, pics included

17K views 122 replies 63 participants last post by  slaaneshy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just saw this at Beast's of War. link here.

"That’s right guys… Tonight’s show is all about the new… wait for it… Space Marine Stormtalon… the Necron Doom & Night Scythes… plus the new Ork Biltza-Bommer, Dakkajet and Burna-Bommer! and we expect these bad boys to hit the shelves, perhaps around June 2nd?"

MadCowCrazy: Here are the pics, now with WD ones

See less See more
#22 ·
Theres about a half dozen salt mines not far from here...... :wink:

#9 ·
They may have copies of the rules though, which would be amazeballs

#21 ·
This from Adeptus Miniatures on Facebook

New 40k fliers rumoured to be out in June! These include the Space Marine 'Storm Talon', the Necron Doom and Night Scythes, Ork 'Blitza-Bomba', 'Dakka Jet' and 'Burna Bomber'.
Could these be the group of models we've seen stowed away in the GW warehouses?..

#29 ·
Wait, you mean wooki.....:shok:

#36 ·
Just hopping in here.

If you can spare the time and feel like it watch the show again, we love the Command Barge and Annihilation Barge, its just the sythes we don't think are up to much in the 'current' ruleset. :)

#33 ·
That's the first time I've sat and watched one of Bow's video/live shows, and I thought it was alright. I can be quite blinkered some times with my love for 40k that I do forget about/ignore other gaming systems out there, was good to see and here about whats new.
Though I'm still going to take this with a pinch of salt until I see some proper pictures! And I'm starting to love the stormtalon! :) -sits in corner and crosses fingers and toes!

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.