Teaser Trailer: Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen - Page 5 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-17-09, 06:17 PM

FUZZTONE's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post
you'll be glad to know he never was a Ford Mustang in the film, he was a Camero
yeah im not very good with cars and such.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-17-09, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
Darth Druchii

Druchii in Space's Flag is: Wales

I believe Soundwave is a Satellite and Spy plane, which doesn't sound too bad given his position as the main communication/Espionage agent.

Come and join us by the fire, to chat about the games that matter to you at the Roleplay Games Forum
---------------
"I feel I was denied. Critical, need to Know information!"
post #43 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-17-09, 07:12 PM

that aint so bad. i couldnt imagine them sticking with the cassette player. you cant get your arse kicked by a Cassette player. maybe if thrown it might cause a black eye or a nasty bruise if thrown really hard.

What will they do for Laserbeak and Ravage, ect?

post #44 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-18-09, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Darth Druchii

Druchii in Space's Flag is: Wales

Ravage is in the Trailer I linked, no word on lazerbeak yet, not sure he made the cut this time, although I'm sure Soundwave has two of his 'pets' (can't really call them tapes for this one) will need to go check.

edit - something else has been spotted on set, but by the description it might be Ravage in a Humanoid form, might not though. Gonna have to wait for that one.

Come and join us by the fire, to chat about the games that matter to you at the Roleplay Games Forum
---------------
"I feel I was denied. Critical, need to Know information!"

Last edited by Druchii in Space; 02-18-09 at 11:35 AM.
post #45 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-18-09, 12:15 PM

I can never tell who the new transformers are supose to be with all these fancy effects.

Maybe im to used to the old guys. i think im gonna watch "megatrons master plan" and reminisce for a while. I have the original soundwave toy. it was played with to death when i was growing up.

Transformers/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles/StarWars Made me who i am today.
post #46 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-18-09, 04:04 PM

Baalirock's Flag is: USA

I'll definitely go see the sequel. I like the 2007 movie, but it definitely fell into "Bayitis" for me. I feel that a lot of the characters really weren't treated with any respect to the source material. This review sums it up pretty well for me:

http://joshhoward.typepad.com/joshho...-saw-tran.html

Best quote from the review, which I've used to describe Transformers to anyone who hasn't seen it:

"You know that guy you work with or that relative of yours that likes to take your action figures and put them all in sexually suggestive poses while you're not looking? That's what this movie felt like."

"Free yourself from yourself". -MJK

post #47 of 52 (permalink) Old 02-19-09, 12:19 AM

Chocobuncle's Flag is: USA

transformers is kool except buff i think he killed the movie he sounds like a little 5 year old when he screams so retarded
post #48 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-24-09, 11:49 PM
Banned
Huffy's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirge Eterna View Post
I'm shocked Megatron didn't just shoot Starscream years ago. He's next to useless, hungry for Megatron's spot on top of the heap, and single-handedly brought the Autobots back to life back in the cartoon.
I Love the original Cartoon Movie, Meg vaporizes Starscream heh heh
post #49 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-25-09, 09:59 AM

Concrete Hero's Flag is: Wales

Well I can't wait, no matter how much I start to Nerd Rage at it for not being 'right' :D

Whats going on with the crazy Unicycle Devestator? I couldn't take it seriously... And it wont be the same unless he 'Megazord's up ;) As long as Soundwave's in it I will be happy

Can't say I'm pleased Scorpinok is back... I wish he's been buried in the first. He's suppose to be HUGE! Not a bloody symbiote robot!

Oh and Inquisitor_me, not really that upsetting, its not really a long reign before Galvatron turns up and vaporises Starscream during the coronation So really, while Galvatron is in it he's the leader

post #50 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-25-09, 07:33 PM

Zondarian's Flag is: England

Scorpinoc is back and Soundwave is in it

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode