The Simpsons - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Television and Movies Discuss TV, Movies, Sitcoms and anything else related here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-08-09, 12:48 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Rain View Post
What is your favorite episode of the Simpsons? The longest running cartoon on television has produced some memorable episodes. So which one is your favorite? Mine is the barbeque episode with the flying pig.
"It's still good, it's still good!" Yeah that's a good one. My favourite though is the one were Homer gives up going to church, and the house goes on fire. The scene were Flanders throws him out the window only to see him bounce back in still makes me laugh out loud.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-08-09, 03:20 PM

"Well sir, there's nothing on earth like a genuine, bona fide, electrified, six-car Monorail!"
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-08-09, 03:36 PM Thread Starter

Steel Rain's Flag is: USA

It's just a little airborne! It's still good! It's still good!

Quote:
*sigh* I have to point out that despite what you see in games, lasrifles win wars. Just because lasrifles suck at killing superhuman killing machines in power armor does not mean that they are bad weapons. You are shooting them at the wrong targets. The most common enemy the Imperium faces is lightly armored humans armed with lasguns or autoguns, NOT SPACE MARINES.
-me

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-08-09, 03:48 PM

solitaire's Flag is: England

"Cuckoos, the only animal smarter than man. . ."

"Playing Warhammer is just like making love. It's usually done on a table and afterwards you always feel great shame. Plus like most fun things the older you get the less fun it becomes. So remember, always wear a condom while playing Warhammer - I've got mine on now."
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-11-09, 11:18 PM

keytag33's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff'Ead View Post
"Well sir, there's nothing on earth like a genuine, bona fide, electrified, six-car Monorail!"
What'd I say?

Virtutis gloria merces

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair. - Douglas Adams

It's a knife for gods sake, what you been useing to keep your fork company all these years, sharp side, blunt side, what you want a lesson? - Bullet Tooth Tony
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-29-09, 03:04 AM

tu_shan82's Flag is: Australia

I don't really have any favorite episodes of the Simpsons. But my favorite Simpson's moment has to be in the episode where Lisa tricks those two college students into thinking that she herself is also a college student, and they're droppingg of at the house, when you hear Homer singing at the top of his lungs (to the tune of that old Chumbawuba song from the late 90's) "I drink a whiskey drink, I drink a cider drink, and when I need to pee, I use the kitchen sink." Followed by a beer keg flying out the living room window and rolling across the front yard. Didn't think much of the rest of the episode though. I love Homer, he makes that show good, if it wasn't for him I would have given up on Simpsons years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varakir View Post
We don't need to use any military force to defeat the imperium, we'll just send GW legal at them. As soon as they see the first sign of a thunderhawk gunship, their IP infringement addled brains will go into meltdown - they'll smash everything out of the sky with cease and desist letters.
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-29-09, 04:58 AM
Pally-HO!!!!

Captain Galus's Flag is: USA

I favorite episode was the Halloween episode where the Simpson family had to fight a bunch of zombies, including Zombie Beethoven, to get to the school library.

To the book depository!

post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-01-09, 09:52 AM

solitaire's Flag is: England

Oh wait a minute my new favourite episode is the one where Homer gets addicted to medicinal marijuana! Not the most accurate episode but definitely very funny. . .

"Playing Warhammer is just like making love. It's usually done on a table and afterwards you always feel great shame. Plus like most fun things the older you get the less fun it becomes. So remember, always wear a condom while playing Warhammer - I've got mine on now."
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-01-09, 10:36 AM

The_Inquisitor's Flag is: Wales

HOMER: Hello, my name is Mr Burns. I believe you have a letter for me.
POSTMAN: Uh OK, Mr Burns what's your first name?
HOMER: I. Don't. Know

Lol gets me every time. Another favourite moment has to be where homer falls down Springfield Gorge. Twice.

L.
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-01-09, 10:49 AM

SpaNNerZ's Flag is: Australia

My favouriteEp has to be the one of Bart growing up.

*Bart's swingin on a clothesline*
Homer: Dont worry he'll tire soon
*turns to nightime and hes still goin*

Gets me everytime

and

Homer: Got your nose
Bart: Got your wallet
Homer got your Nose, hey where are my keys?
*Bart standing over toilet*
Bart: Flush, flush.

Peace out

On the internet, the men are men, the women are men and the children are FBI agents.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Television and Movies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode