Life on the Path (ooc) - Page 25

Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

Life on the Path (ooc)

Roleplay Threads

#241 Old 02-20-12, 06:52 AM Life on the Path (ooc)
Thebluemage2

Thanks,I will Have a character up soon.

#242 Old 02-20-12, 08:23 PM Life on the Path (ooc)
Thebluemage2

Name:Athbra

Appearance: Athbra stands slightly taller than other Eldar, his would-Be graceful face tarnished by a long scar and a cybernetic eye, both gained when he was introduced to the business end of a Ork's choppa when he was on his first mission.Athbra has short, spiky blue hair {dyed of course} and amber eyes that yearn for the destruction of the enemies of the Eldar.

Athbra's armor is a fiery Orange, just like the rest of the Flaming Dragons, But he wears a black helment with a yellow face-plate with the symbol of Lugganath on the fore-head.
He also keeps his soul-stone as a Brooch under his armor.

Home: Lugganath

Personality: A rather bookish example of the Eldar race, Altbra loves studying the advanced technologies and vehicles of the Eldar, believing them to be a pinnacle of success that will never be matched by the lesser races, in fact, he sees their "vehicles" as crude piles of guns with little grace or beauty.
Athbra also holds the philosophy,"An eye for an eye" and is constantly seeking vengeance for his people on the field of battle.
Even though he holds the arrogance commonly found amongst the Eldar, he is no fool, he knows that if the Eldar are to survive they must band together in times of danger, times such as now.
As a Eldar of the craftworld Lugganath, Athbra Believes his race should simply abandon this "Doomed Galaxy” and forge a new civilization in the Web-way, and will voice this opinion when he feels it to be relevant or necessary.

History: Athbra was born to a Artisan mother and a Fire Dragon Exarch father who instilled in him a love of Eldar culture and hatred for the makings of lesser races. Both parents thought he would tred the path of the Artisan, and they were right, for he went down the path of the Artisan, at least until his father died. When Athbra learned that his Father was killed by a Chaos Dreadnaught of the Black Legion, and the Dreadnaught escaped through a warp-portal, He left his path and joined the Fire Dragon Aspect temple, to gain vengeance for his father ,who's soul-stone he personaly placed in the Halls of Rest in the Depths of lugganath,and vowed to avenge.

On his first mission, he was sent along with a small team to eliminate a Ork warboss that would one day launch a Waaagh! that would disrupt future plans. While the mission was a success, Athbra was attacked up close by a Stormboy and Barely escaped with his life, but at the cost of his eye, which was replaced with bionics. Since that day, Athbra has fought valiantly for the craft-world, some even say he may get lost on his path and become a Exarch.

Athbra has come to the aid of Ulthwe in response to a vision a Farseer of Lugganath had,which stated that the dreadnaught that killed his father may be found amongst the forces that Uthwe was fighting , whether this is true or not does not matter to Athbra, as long as there is a chance to avenge his father, he will go and fight with Uthwe, at the very least he will get to kill some of the slaves of chaos.

Path: Path of the Warrior, Fire Dragons aspect.

How is this? Do I need to change or add anything?

Last edited by Thebluemage2; 02-25-12 at 04:14 PM.

#243 Old 02-21-12, 11:37 PM Life on the Path (ooc)
Anilar

Serpion5 has the final say, seems okay to me, and its nice to get a Fire dragon in the group. Only thing, im not sure about your fathers soulstone. Im not sure that the Farseers generally allow the Eldar to wear others soulstones as amulets. If you fall there is the chance that two invaluable eldar souls would be lost, so you probably need some history why you are allowed or have taken the liberty to wear your fathers soulstone.

#244 Old 03-07-12, 10:34 PM Life on the Path (ooc)
Anilar

Wonder if I should make a post of a horrible death scene for my character, seems like we are dying a slow and terrifying death.

#245 Old 03-08-12, 10:26 AM Life on the Path (ooc)
Yru0
Yru0's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anilar View Post
Wonder if I should make a post of a horrible death scene for my character, seems like we are dying a slow and terrifying death.
Lol ^ if the thread is truely dead I might well do that ;) (of course Jae will most probably be reserected at a later date if another eldar based RP pops up)
Chuck Norris with a Powerfist - "FALCON PUNCH!"

#246 Old 03-09-12, 06:27 AM Life on the Path (ooc)
Serpion5
"Alternative" Mod...

No, my bad for not seeing this sooner. Assuming enough people have posted I will update soonish, and I will include Athbra.

Character sheet is fine to me.

Nonsense is our Salvation

Last edited by Serpion5; 03-09-12 at 06:46 AM.

#247 Old 03-09-12, 06:59 AM Life on the Path (ooc)
Serpion5
"Alternative" Mod...

I intend to update by friday. That gives everyone a week.

TheBlueMage, I will send you update details via PM. You can post this update if you wish.

#248 Old 03-09-12, 02:04 PM Life on the Path (ooc)
Yru0
Yru0's Flag is: Australia

WOHOO! Let the carnage begin...or continue...or... u know what I just can't wait till friday

#249 Old 03-09-12, 06:02 PM Life on the Path (ooc)
Thebluemage2

I am In?MUHAHAHHAHAH!

LET THE FURY OF THE DRAGON BEGIN!

Thanks!

#250 Old 03-20-12, 09:28 AM Life on the Path (ooc)
Serpion5
"Alternative" Mod...

Well I'm sorry for the delay, but things have been busy for me.

I will try to get it done sometime this week.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads