A Life of Adventure(Recruitment) - Page 2

Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads

Roleplay Threads Strictly in character roleplay threads.

A Life of Adventure(Recruitment)

Roleplay Threads

#11 Old 09-19-10, 12:07 PM A Life of Adventure(Recruitment)
revan4559

right thats all of us, i shall be posting up the action thread later on today. Updates will occur on 2 different occasions:

1) When everyone has posted i shall do one.
2) Every 3 days if you have posted or not. Miss 3 and your out.
Sponsored Links

#12 Old 09-19-10, 12:08 PM A Life of Adventure(Recruitment)
Samu3
Samu3's Flag is: Australia

Nvm Sorry The last post resolved it

Things a Guardsman would say
" Why do the Orks have one of our Basilisks?"
" Quick get that spotlight over here if our lasguns can kill then that mean's it must be a template weapon!"
" Lighter, X ray, tanning machine dang weres the kill setting on this lasgun?"

Last edited by Samu3; 09-19-10 at 12:12 PM.

#13 Old 09-19-10, 12:27 PM A Life of Adventure(Recruitment)
CaptainFatty
The Omnipotent
CaptainFatty's Flag is: Australia

Name: Felix Vonjaeger
Appearance: He has black hair contrasted by bright blue eyes. He is handsome but his crooked nose (broken in a fist fight) gives him a rugged look. His muscles are slightly more developed than most as he spends hours hammering metal in his fathers forge.
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 160lbs

Personality: He is outgoing and likes to talk to just about everyone he can. He is also a good listener, enjoying the many tales that he has heard over the years. He can be a bit arrogant sometimes as he believes his family to be better than others on account of them owning the smithy and making a more than decent living.

Village Job: Blacksmith's assistant

Background: Felix comes from a long line of blacksmiths, so when he was old enough, his father began teaching him how to beat metal into shape. The lessons became more advanced until he knew the basics of every smithing process. He would often go around with his younger brother bragging about the success of the family, getting them into a spot of trouble every now and then and earning him his broken nose.
When the beastmen attacked, Felix had sneaked out of the house to practice some of the more advanced metal binding techniques. A single beastman burst through the door, screaming his war cry, to which Felix responded by fearfully throwing a shovelful of burning coal at the creature. It, along with the building caught fire and Felix escaped out the window after grabbing his fathers hammer. Looking back and knowing it was too late for the others, he fled the village, tears of anger and sadness streaming down his face.

Weapons: He carries his own hammer and his fathers slightly larger forging hammer.

Equipment: He was wearing his protective leather clothing at the time of the attack, as the thick leather apron. A small tinder and flint box, rough woolen cloak, bedroll, backpack, and 1 man tent.

I am the devourer of worlds and the plunderer of planets. I am the bane of races, the destroyer of intelligence. I am the omnipotent and you will all bow before me.

#14 Old 09-20-10, 03:00 PM A Life of Adventure(Recruitment)
komanko
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn!
komanko's Flag is: Israel

lol ArkReever I did not know that I have a sister but hey, who gives a crap I say go for it, so what if she was born in a day and raised to the age of 18 in the second XD

#15 Old 09-20-10, 03:18 PM A Life of Adventure(Recruitment)
darkreever
Senior Moderator

Well I wanted that soon to be axed character to have some significance to more than just Aldegard, but for whatever reason I seem to be the only one who is not an only child. A rather strange thing given the setting and 'time period.'

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this

#16 Old 09-20-10, 03:25 PM A Life of Adventure(Recruitment)
komanko
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn!
komanko's Flag is: Israel

I agree, just noticed it now, I think it gives other character more depth and life and its a really nice Idea ^^
Edit: I kept it very strict to the character creation so I did not add much about family, although I should have...

#17 Old 09-20-10, 04:43 PM A Life of Adventure(Recruitment)
CommissarHorn
CommissarHorn's Flag is: Russia

Name: Maxim the Carefree

Appearance: A blonde-brown haired youth, Maxim’s lazy eyes are green and his face is relatively fresh, except for a little scar under his chin. Bushy and rebellious, his hair is combed back yet not slick and becomes extremely messy after every long sleep. Wearing a large white, high collar shirt with his sleeves rolled up and tucked into baggy green Imperial Artillery crew pants, Maxim keeps his clothes simple and easy (but not very protected), finishing it off with a light weight, dark grey jacket that almost reaches his knees.

Height: 180cm
Weight: 76kg

Personality: Not exactly lazy, Maxim appears to think a lot. He isn’t a philosopher or anything and neither does he have any sinister plan except that he just thinks a lot, about everything. His skill at deduction and logical thought is genius and his mind carries a huge amount of potential. But Maxim is far too laid back and carefree to take it seriously, letting his mind’s potential slip, in exchange for a ‘Here and Now’ mentality, led by a rebellious attitude. He loves to make light of situations, the more serious the better, however annoying to his peers.

Village Job: Apprentice to the village’s sheriff.

Background: Coming from a long line of Law enforcers and town guards, Maxim’s family had made sure the village’s order was secured and disciplined. It was natural that he was also to become a sheriff or town guard one day, and so his parents, already fully fledged law enforcers, passed Maxim, the second youngest of three male children, over to their chief sheriff as an apprentice. His father was different though, and joined an Imperial Artillery unit.

Weapons: Smooth wooden club (used by town guards and enforcers)

Equipment: Large white, high collar shirt, baggy green Imperial Artillery crewman pants,
light weight dark grey jacket, Leather boots, small tinder and flint box, bedroll, backpack, and a 1 man tent.

Last edited by CommissarHorn; 09-20-10 at 04:56 PM.

#18 Old 09-20-10, 04:45 PM A Life of Adventure(Recruitment)
revan4559

ok character sheet is all fine. post in the action thread if you can, if not then wait for the update tomorrow.

#19 Old 09-20-10, 05:25 PM A Life of Adventure(Recruitment)
darkreever
Senior Moderator

Couldn't even be assed for an actual last name Horn?

By the way, both his parents were enforcers of the law? He have two fathers or something, since the Empire doesn't exactly let women do many, if any, dangerous jobs that are more something men should be doing.

#20 Old 09-20-10, 05:26 PM A Life of Adventure(Recruitment)
Angel of Blood
The Emperor Protects
Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

My characters not an only child either

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Roleplay Threads