Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

The Terror lords warband

34K views 231 replies 21 participants last post by  Shandathe 
#1 · (Edited)
Hay all
I started 40k in the days of rogue trader, some of my chaos warband date back to those heady days of Saturday afternoons in the local gw. Though I don't miss the smell. I got back in to it in the late days of fourth and all though I don't play as much as I like, I crack on.
Recently I have more time on my hands and am actually getting through my years of hobby back log, so I thought I would start a log. I plan to show both some blasts from the past as well as the current. I try to do some minor conversion on most of my models. After all the csm are all different, all champions of chaos or I'd have a boring loyalist chapter.
I have been lurking on heresy for 3 years and over that time have gained many an inspiration from others so thought I'd give something back.
Some of you might of noticed my terminater thread in painting and modeling. But I wanted to show more so here goes. Got two projects on the go at present.
1. Terminater lord
Mecha Scale model Machine Toy Miniature

Action figure Toy Fictional character Figurine Warlord

Transformers Fictional character Megatron Decepticon

This is still work in progress

2. Decimator deamon engine
But I will put that in another post.
Peace out heretics hope you enjoy the journey.

See less See more
#2 ·
On to the decimator.....
I couldn't decide what load out to go with so I magnetised the gun arm for either butcher cannon or laser. Then dry ran putting it together and thought "this model will be a bitch to transport!" So I decided to magnetise it together... Unfortunately in the following week I lost one of the top exhaust pipes so was stumped until I came across the chaos rhino bull bars 😀.
Fictional character

Mecha Toy Fictional character Machine Miniature

Won't be painting this until the lord is done.
Peace out heretics

#4 ·
I look forward to seeing the decimator done too. I picked one up a while back. It's one of a dozen projects on my various back and further-back burners.

Best of luck!

#13 · (Edited)
Thanks venomlust
After that as a warm up I'm looking forward to the decimator. Primed and waiting for next months painting challenge.
Figurine Sculpture Fictional character Statue Toy

Have base coated this dude now, will put up more progress tomorrow and some wip of the hell drake.
Peace out heretics

#26 ·
Had a KitKat after finishing the helldrake and had to renew my blues so here are two havoc test subjects.
Toy Figurine Miniature Squad Action figure

Toy Figurine Action figure Fictional character Miniature
Miniature Fictional character Space Figurine Toy

Wasn't prepared to test on the decimator. Well base to go on the auto, knife and fine details on the las then base. Just metalics to do on decimator then will do some pics.
Hope you like.:victory:

#27 ·
Looks rich and deep, I like it. Models are looking appropriately scary.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.