Angel Exterminatus (Spoilers) - Page 4

Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction

Black Library Fiction Here is where you can discuss your favourite Black Library publications and graphic novels. If it's published by Black Library it goes here.

Angel Exterminatus (Spoilers)

Black Library Fiction

#31 Old 10-31-12, 12:04 PM Angel Exterminatus (Spoilers)
Brother Lucian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliedhe View Post
Yes, Corax escaped, after nearly a hundred days of being hunted. And during that time, Pertie might have built the labyrinth to hold him, once they catch him. Which then did not happen. But does Perturabo know that? Or did he maybe leave Isstvan before those hundred days were over?
well Corax's story is pretty much established, with how he finally disappears after the Horus Heresy. Vulkan is far more of an enigma
Sponsored Links

#32 Old 10-31-12, 12:06 PM Angel Exterminatus (Spoilers)
Words_of_Truth
Words_of_Truth's Flag is: Gibraltar

Was it made after the Massacre?

I dunno if Perturabo would assist Konrad in keeping a fellow Primarch caged up, he seems very "brotherly" despite what's happening, allowing Iron Hands to escape multiple times and in fact helping them to prove a point to Fulgrim, he does have a sense of honour and well, Vulkan could be said to be the most loved out of all the Primarchs on average due to his openess to them all.

#33 Old 10-31-12, 01:00 PM Angel Exterminatus (Spoilers)
Liliedhe
Liliedhe's Flag is: Austria

It is implied that it must have been made around the massacre, because when Perturabo says he made another one, Forrix immediately asks: "On Isstvan V?" So it seems he is very sure that before this moment, the second one did not exist. And Pertie does not contradict it, merely says it is on a Night Lords ship.

But Vulkan seems unlikely to me, because aside from Ferrus (dead) and Perturabo (busy) he is the only superior Primarch craftsman, and thus would be simply too valuable to throw him into a Labyrinth and forget him. If the traitors have him in their hands, I dont think Horus would relinquish possession of him to Curze to play with him. He'd damn well keep him and try to get him to make toys for the traitors.

If it was anybody elsethan the VIII Legion, ok, I would also bet on Vulkan, but not those who are destined to spend the next years on the back end of the galaxy playing tag with the Lion.

#34 Old 10-31-12, 08:28 PM Angel Exterminatus (Spoilers)
ckcrawford
Craw-Daddy

Mo foes sent me an email saying they just sent it. I bought that thing the second it was available online. I hate you all.

#35 Old 10-31-12, 08:59 PM Angel Exterminatus (Spoilers)
Words_of_Truth
Words_of_Truth's Flag is: Gibraltar

Kindle ftw

#36 Old 11-01-12, 08:19 AM Angel Exterminatus (Spoilers)
ckcrawford
Craw-Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words_of_Truth View Post
Kindle ftw
I wonder how many people bought the kindle version.

I know Black Library is trying to rip people off by more or less allowing the book to be available elsewhere.

But I'm not going to buy it for double the price.

#37 Old 11-01-12, 06:47 PM Angel Exterminatus (Spoilers)
Liliedhe
Liliedhe's Flag is: Austria

I bought the both Ebook and normal book off BL. Downloaded it last Friday. I love Ebooks. ^^

Special books I get in both versions, the Ebook to read and the other to look pretty on the shelf. ;)

#38 Old 11-01-12, 10:23 PM Angel Exterminatus (Spoilers)
Lupe
Lupe's Flag is: Romania

About halfway through the audiobook now, and thoroughly impressed with it.

Perturabo turns out to be a surprisingly likeable fellow. My favorite moment so far is when he says something along the lines of "We can't give the Iron Hands the honorable last stand they deserve, but we can take the price of their deaths from Fulgrim". And this is post Istvaan V, mind you...

Other high points for me:
- Perturabo playing the Siege of the Imperial Palace against Kroeger (especially liked the defender bit)
- Perturabo is actually the only primarch who sees the Emperor's surrender as the end goal of the Heresy, and is actually threatening Fulgrim to pull off his support otherwise
- The Iron Warriors were the first legion to have an informal organization where rank was irrelevant, far before Erebus came up with the lodges. In fact, they actually send him packing when he tries to implement lodges within the Iron Warriors
- "Is there something wrong with the floor, brother Sharrowkyn?"
- Perturabo is the first person to give the Eye of Terror its name, marking it on the map of his flagship and liberally allowing every ship who ever pulls up a map of that area of the Galaxy to access that name

#39 Old 11-02-12, 01:18 AM Angel Exterminatus (Spoilers)
MontytheMighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupe View Post
- "Is there something wrong with the floor, brother Sharrowkyn?"
Context please, don't mind spoilers ;)

#40 Old 11-02-12, 06:36 AM Angel Exterminatus (Spoilers)
Doelago
I am Alpharius.
Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontytheMighty View Post
Context please, don't mind spoilers ;)
[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Fiction, Art and Roleplay Game Discussion > Black Library Fiction