Dark Angel Rumours - Page 3

Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

Dark Angel Rumours

Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

#21 Old 02-23-12, 12:35 PM Dark Angel Rumours
crabpuff
crabpuff's Flag is: USA

I always wondered why SM armies didn't have some form of tank plasma(las/plas doesn't count), so this would be awesome. I'd like to see raven wing and deathwing given more attention and distinction.

Eldar Dragon Claws Corsairs
W:16 D:4 L:2

Da Skull Krushaz
W:27 D:2 L:13

Space Wolves
W:14 D:0 L:3
Sponsored Links

#22 Old 02-24-12, 03:59 AM Dark Angel Rumours
Judas Masias
Judas Masias's Flag is: USA

I hope Interrogator Chaplain Asmodai will be makeing a comeback in the new Codex.
Plastic Abaddon Conversion:http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...ad.php?t=70426

#23 Old 02-24-12, 02:34 PM Dark Angel Rumours
Fallen
Fallen's Flag is: USA

GW will have to greatly change the way the current DA dex is to separate it from C:SM

lets hope that they do so...*so i can't bitch about it for not being absorbed by C:SM*

any chance of Cypher making a comeback in the Next CSM dex?

#24 Old 02-25-12, 04:55 PM Dark Angel Rumours
Marneus Calgar
Bleh
Marneus Calgar's Flag is: England

Small bump:

From http://www.thedarkfortress.co.uk/tec...-rumours-2.htm
Quote:
Someone was fooling around with urls in GWs site and came across a new page entitled 'Dark Angels'. This new page is in the style and format of the introduction pages to the Blood Anglels and Space Wolves (and many others).

Why is this significant? Well currently the DA don't have their own intro page as they are categorised under generic Space Marines. Note the link to VIEW ENTIRE ARMY PRODUCT LIST goes to another placeholder page with listed items but no product details. Interesting? Maybe. A general ramping up of the Dark Angels in online marketing possibly before an important release? Either way I'm sure some poor web developer will need to do some explaining to as to why he didn't hide the page properly via htaccess.
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...otCatGameStyle

Just doing a bit of rumour-mongering :D

#25 Old 02-25-12, 05:10 PM Dark Angel Rumours
Red Corsairs

Interesting find MC

#26 Old 02-25-12, 06:28 PM Dark Angel Rumours
GrizBe
GrizBe's Flag is: England

I debunked that a while back. Look at the number for the link, specifically 'Cat440171'. Its basically their old page from before their stuff was put in with the normal SM stuff. Dark Eldar are 440170 and normal Eldar are 440172.

#27 Old 02-26-12, 04:57 AM Dark Angel Rumours
cragnes417
cragnes417's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas Masias View Post
I hope Interrogator Chaplain Asmodai will be makeing a comeback in the new Codex.
Feel like it might be Sapphon or Boreas may make an apperance as models but wouldn't mind getting a new Dark Angel model in my army

#28 Old 02-26-12, 05:41 AM Dark Angel Rumours
Karyudo-DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
GW will have to greatly change the way the current DA dex is to separate it from C:SM

lets hope that they do so...*so i can't bitch about it for not being absorbed by C:SM*
I'm hoping they do something crazier than beans. Beans being very crazy. I mean much of what made Dark Angels unique seems to have been dived up to everyone else. Granted their mix of abilities is still unique and they are fun to play, I just sometimes feel that I'm playing with my hands tied not allowed to use Ironclads or even real Venerable Dreadnaughts etc all for Deathwing Assault. May as well play Grey Knights at that point. Being able to have Chaplins like wolf guard would be interesting.

Would love to see more plasma and even cheaper plasma for everyone. They apparently love plasma, but it isn't cheap enough to make the armies match the fluff on that one. Personally I'd really like to see Ravenwing and Deathwing given more weapon options so that they could operate on their own (even if it required them to do so). Granted I wouldn't expect Jump Terminators or Deathwing Devastators...but that would certainly make them unique enough to not be filed into the SM Codex.

#29 Old 02-26-12, 09:24 AM Dark Angel Rumours
MetalHandkerchief
Ranty ranter!
MetalHandkerchief's Flag is: Norway

Hmm. If not for the horrendous paint scheme and traditional lack of special-ness, DA could have been the one SM army I actually like. Seems like they're doing something about one of them at least. But woe, dat paint scheme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marneus Calgar View Post
snippety-snap
According to google, that page was first indexed in 2005, and last updated in 2007...
To become a better man
~MUSE - Hoodoo

Last edited by MetalHandkerchief; 02-26-12 at 09:27 AM.

#30 Old 02-26-12, 10:23 AM Dark Angel Rumours
Orochi

I'd like Azrael to get a new look. As he stands a little short nowadays!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors