Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Army Painting Challenge - April 2014

5K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  humakt 
#1 ·
The final month of the challenge. A little late I'm afraid, but still plenty of time to get the final months entry in.

#6 ·
I'll be trying to cram in a stormraven and some more grey knight infantry.

#14 ·
Storm raven done, two purgation squads, a techmarine and a razorback to go. yikes!

#17 ·
Well, here's three things I've got done this month, on top of uni and work I'll admit I've been pushing hard. I've still got a razorback, a techmarine and ten strike squad marines to go, so sadly it looks like I won't be able to claim the laurel wreaths of finishing what I set out to do in 12 months... although I did start a month late...

The Army's second Storm Raven:

(Before shot is lost in the warp, I'll have to come back and update when I find where it has gone).

And two squads of Purgation-type Grey Knights. I think I will try and get that razorback done so that I can outfit both squads with one, and see if I can get it loaded up here before the fourth.

#18 ·
Well i didn't manage to finish any members of either my orks or white panthers for the final month of the challenge but i did manage to get a picture of every completed unit that i've done through the course of the challenge in one place.

That's ten units, technically 11 but i counted the 2 deffdreads as a single unit, mission accomplished. Bring on next years challenge.

#19 ·
Brilliant Army shot - perhaps that should be a thing? Signiatures made from an armyshot of your work this last twelvemonth?

#20 ·
Aaarg I wish. Some of my minis are in storage, now (the Daemonettes come to mind). Might be able to dig them out, though, honestly... the more I think about this the more attractive a notion it seems.

Plus it'll serve as a definitive count for me as to whether I have 10 units or not. I haven't been counting on purpose, since I know I'm going to be right on the edge...

(Have finished my Forgefiend but need to finish basing it before I post up a photo)

#23 ·
Got the second and last razorback done!

Well, sadly I was one ten man strike squad and one techmarine short of what I wanted to achieve with this challenge... but I think I put in a good showing, just like everyone else who participated this year!

#24 ·
This thread and therefore the challenge has closed. I will compile the standings over the next and let you all know how you have done in due course.

Well done to everybody who participated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.