Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Malifaux - Pandora 35 Soulstones

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Crimzzen 
#1 ·
Hey fellow wargamers. Finished painting my 35 SS Pandora Crew for Malifaux. I wish I had used better lighting but these will do I guess. Obviously better in person. Comments Welcome!

See less See more
#2 ·
Never really looked at Malifaux minatures before. Some intersting sculpts. I do like you paint jobs, but the blue is too bright on the demon looking lady for my tastes. I would like some closer images to see the detail on the figures.

Is that the default colour for the base edges.

#3 ·
Some nice looking models and it is great to see some Malifaux stuff!

I am with Humakt on the blue girl and I also think that the highlights on the green guys could be bumped up a little to really make them pop.

@Humakt- no, that is not the standard base color. The come unpainted black plastic.

#7 ·
Thanks for the positive response!

I'm kicking myself that I didn't use better, natural lighting. Perhaps this weekend I'll take some more pictures.

The blending and colouring is a lot nicer/natural in person, much less stark than it appears on-screen.

Additionally, I've done some colours on inside of cloaks, etc that doesn't seem to be showing up very well.

The ring around the bases was painted (the black was no longer black haha) and I tried to use something softer while still complimenting the minis. The actual basing is Popsicle sticks :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.