Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

New rule book and starter set?

3K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Tha Tall One 
#1 ·
Text Font

so i saw this cant tell you how i got it but .and thought i would share it..it looks like a
rule book and stater set to me..what do you all think?

See less See more
#5 ·
No, I'm saying it's far too expensive to suggest that those are the prices they're offering for a single model, his lore of magic, and associated campaign book. 220, 650, and 45?

#6 ·
Yes, that's why I am suggesting the indicated prices are not for a single copy of each, but for multiples. This could the prices for an independend store to buy a stock of the new stuff, for example.
However, I could almost believe GW could pull something like this if they are the prices for single copies...

#16 · (Edited)
No, just the End of Times. According to GW at least. The return of Nagash is rumoured to be it's cause.

just wont do it again...wookie..tried to do something nice...and you know people cant say..hmm maybe there's a mistake...nono ..have to have knee jerk reactions
I'm sorry if I caused you any offense, but your reactions to Vaz and myself seemed rather hostile. I tried to suggest an explanation for your mistake before you corrected me. Alas the written word is prone to misinterpertation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.