Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Become a Moderator! Service Guarantees Citizenship!

8K views 92 replies 39 participants last post by  Galahad 
#1 ·
Hey there! Sorry for the lame Starship Troopers reference, I just couldn't resist :grin:

Galahad here, just writing to let you know that we're shaking things up a bit here at Heresy.

We've had some major staffing changes of late (Don't worry, no drama, LOL just some of our volunteers understandably opting to focus on their real lives rather than our beloved game of toy soldiers, and a couple recent promotions), so in the coming weeks we're going to be on the lookout for bright and eager potential candidates for modhood to help fill the ranks. If you haven't been on for awhile (or even if you have) and you think you have what it takes to make a difference, now's the time to come back and make a splash!

We're going to be keeping our eyes out for active, helpful and dynamic members. Anyone putting in an extra effort around the boards is bound to get noticed. You too could be part of the thrilling fast-paced, action-packed, totally unpaid world of volunteer modship!

#74 ·
Because my good man, I am NOT crazy...sadly I'm insane :so_happy:

#75 ·
Tsk tsk... INANE, Nate, NOT "INSANE"; See how much difference one little letter makes? Now you folks stop pestering poor Mr. Nate- He gets cranky when he forgets his meds and starts thinking he's young and relevant again... And whatever you do, do NOT mention "Wargear Cards"- we lost several orderlies LAST time they were brought up... :wink:

#76 ·
You, sir, are a cad...a truthful cad... But a cad none the less :biggrin:

#79 ·
Aye... He DOES seem unhinged enough. Perhaps I should rejoice in his attempts at Mod-ship, for I STILL have those photos from SO many years ago when he was young and idealialistic... AKA blackmail.

#80 ·
Eh...no no no folks! You have it all wrong. In no way do I want to be a mod. I don't have the time to properly do the job that Heresy deserves. However, that does NOT stop me from random acts of insanity here and there to lighten the mood. Well, that and being INANE :laugh:! As for blackmail, bring it on ya tricksy tzeentchian hippy! I've got far worse pics of me that I occasionally use to blackmail myself into doing things so your laughable attemps are nothing!:ireful2:

See what happens when you get old, folks? You get bitter and jealous. That's why you should enjoy your youth as I do...by poking Deneris with a stick... We should all join together and poke Deneris with a stick. Barring that, let's beat him with a tree limb! :victory:

Good luck and good gaming,

Nate the Unhinged o_O

#82 ·
So those "Vote for Shogun-Nate or Die" buttons were just... what... a joke? So I suppose that campaign rally and all-you-can-purge buffet are also called off? Damn... you PROMISED us a Daemonette in every bed and a Land Raider in every driveway... Now I'm all disillusioned and stuff... I wonder if TheKingElessar is having a fund-raising brunch? :wink:

#85 ·
:laugh:I think this is the funniest post I've ever read on Heresy! :laugh: And I read my own, occasionally! :wink::laugh:

Zondarian said:
No he has his little gang of response to every thread crew. Respond to every thread even if the response is pointless.
...This wasn't. :no:
Maybe I just take trying to help people more seriously than you do. I was under the impression that most people shared my view that advice was better than silence, and therefore never pointless...

Guess I'll go home and cry...:cray:

Oh, I'm over it.

Deneris - you are a legend. The brunch is Saturday, at 2PM GMT BYOBS! (Bring your own bottle squig!)

Right, back to that thing with helping people and stuff I do...*Unsubscribes from thread...*

#83 ·
No he has his little gang of response to every thread crew. Respond to every thread even if the response is pointless. Nate would make a brilliant mod, just crazy enough to give us a few amusing post edits here and there, and you would always get the sense he could be doing his job so much better. We should all be nice to him though, he old and, bless him, without this site he would get lonely.

#84 ·
A pox on all of ye foul, heathen mouth breathers!!:ireful2:

Wait..who told you I was incontinent? :shok: Damnation Deneris! You said you wouldn't tell them that!

You people keep me in stitches lol!

Good luck and good gaming,

Nate-Heresy's own personal whipping boy :biggrin:

#86 ·
Shogun_Nate...you rock.

But it's about time that someone who plays necrons becomes a mod (does it look like I care if there already is one?:threaten:...:biggrin:). That is why I, NecronLover, hereby declares that people should watch for me in the forums...BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON. *poofs off to another thread*

#88 ·
Shogun_Nate...you rock(-headed goit).
Two can play at that game, Mr. Edit-after-the-fact.:wink:

And TKE- Don't mind Shogun-Nate. He's just jealous you didn't invite him and his well-known paunch to your brunch. Speaking of which... I'll bring newly-hatched rippers painted in your campaign colors to hand out as party favors- What could go wrong? :victory:

#91 ·
yeah well if become Moderator then I gurantee that I will reduce canteen prices and hand out free Deamon Adoptable clicks.........don't say i have no reason to be here, even though it's true!!!!!!!!!!!

#92 ·
In a bad turn of events I think Ellisar has taken me seriously. Thats a rookie mistake, you never take me seriously.

#93 ·
I think everyone's got the message by now.
The point's to go out and get our attention with your actions and posts, not to chatter for ten pages, guys. Come on, get out there :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.