Space wolves getting free drop pods

• yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 8 53.3%

Space wolves drop pods

689 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Baby Eating Bishop 
#1 ·
i have found something interesting in my codex.....apparantly i can have drop pods for my squads....but there is no points cost or profile in the codex. nor is it mentioned anywhere else in the codex that i should go to the space marine codex for rules about it. does this mean that i can deep strike all my space wolves within the restrictions it sets? or do i have to use the rules in the space marine codex. if i can use them, would it be acceptable to use them this way in tournaments such as conflict and grand tournament? or would there be an issue about it.

#2 ·
Check the Space Wolves FAQ (from here http://us.games-workshop.com/errata/errata.htm )

It clearly says to follow the rules for Drop Pod Assaults in the SM codex, which means you do pay for your pods.

Also, welcome aboard, but for the future, please avoid posting polls in the rules forum...polls don't really have a place here since the rules are the rules, no matter how many people think what.

#4 ·
LOL, no problem. It's not really a big deal, I just thought I should let you know was all.

I'm just glad I was able to help you find an answer so quickly. And like I said, welcome aboard. It's always good to have new members

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.