Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Create Your Minis, by Create your minis -3D printed miniatures

Ended 
3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  imm0rtal reaper 
#1 ·
the concept with this company is simple, they plan to break down a standard model into pieces (head, arms, legs ectra) then allow you to pick which pieces you want for your model, (plate arm, cloth legings, bare chest), then pose the model, then have the finished model 3d printed up for you.

They have a rough draft with a limited, though still decent, number of options, up on there website. which shows what they hope to achieve.

The kick starter link is here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1703677934/create-your-minis-3d-printed-miniatures.

I personally think this is very interesting, no idea what the per unit price is personally but I can't see it being too high.

See less See more
#3 ·
I don't think so, I was linked to this one from faeit 212 and I spent a couple days looking at the Kickstarter page before it went live.

I think we may have a case of convergent evolution, the technology is there and now a buch of guys are trying a similar idea now that it can be done. Nature abhors a vacuum and all that.

#5 ·
I backed this one soon after I found this thread. I like the idea, and think it should be funded. Hopefully they reach their goal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.