Feora
Reckoner 8(2)

Exemplar Bastions 8
Choir 2 x2
Flameguard Cleansers 5

Vassal of Menoth 2
Eiryss 3

Here's the idea to play it:
Feora goes straight at the enemy surrounded by Bastions. When they get close to something, Feora spells Ignite on them and they all charge. Cleansers try to get weaker enemy infantry on fire. In the meantime Reckoner gets boosted by Choir's Battle(Action) and shoots at enemy jacks. Avatar also gets boosted and charges these jacks. Vassal casts Enliven on the Avatar, and in enemy turn, when he gets shot he jumps away.
During all this madness Eiryss removes focus tokens from enemy caster.
After there's only a few enemies left Feara uses her feat.

Is this a good idea?

See less See more
#4 ·
Yay, finally some replies. Thanks for advice. :grin:

There's going to be a Warmachine league at my wargaming store. We're going to play different scenarios and few formats. We can also pick two casters to choose from before battle, so here's what I came up with for 15pts.:

Feora
Devout
Revenger 5

Temple Flameguard 4

Flameguard Cleansers 5

Wracks 1
----------------------------------------------
Harbinger
Devout

Flameguard Cleansers 5

3 Exemplar Bastions 5

High Paladin Dartan Vilmon 3

Paladin of the order of the wall 2

#5 ·
Harbinger is really not that useful unless you save her focus on her so her arm goes up a lot, and you can boost a shit tonne of things. Her feat kinda sucks though, I would say try to use a more efficient caster. Maybe Kreoss or Servath Reznik. Hope that helps a little

#7 ·
Yes, I mean her feat is good against slow armies, but if you don't use it like in the first, maybe second turn, then it's really not useful cause people won't be moving any closer ( like with an army like circle ). I have never played scenarios, so in that case it may be good. Yes, I did say her 10 focus is amazing, it can boost her arm a tonne, and she can rip through jacks since she auto hits, then can boost them all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.