Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Dark Eldar Conversions

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Ghost792 
#1 · (Edited)
I hope I've posted this in the correct section. I want to take a Cronos Parasite Engine and some Wracks in my burgeoning Dark Eldar army, but I'm having some trouble in deciding on how to build models for them. I've had a couple of ideas so far, using a Tomb Spyder as the basis for a Cronos and using Wych parts and Tyranid parts to make the Wracks, having them resemble the Necromorphs from Deadspace.

Has anyone else come up with ideas for building those models, and if so what are they?

Edit: Ok I realised that this should probably have gone into the Painting and Modelling section, could a moderator move this there please?

#2 ·
Off topic, but this thread should go into the Painting subforum. The link is so that when the mods inevitably move your thread you'll know where to :)

#5 ·
The next wave of DE is expected by at least by June since GW said that 90% of DE would be out by that time. Although my LGS had said not within the next 2 months. So sometime between April and June most likely. Its expected that the next wave will be all the Haemonculus type units. So Wracks, Grotesques, Talos, Cronos, and new Haemonculus.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.