Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Siren Miniatures - Painted Ingrid model

10K views 28 replies 7 participants last post by  Daniel_Kalaska 
#1 · (Edited)
Siren Miniatures is a small team of people from Poland devoted to create awesome miniatures. Our aim is to produce high quality, interesting looking figures for hobbyists, painters and games. We are ourselves hobbyists and we want to create models that we would like to buy and paint.
Currently we have 10 miniatures in our line but at least 2 new models will be released each month.

Here are miniatures released so far and available in our web store. More information can be found on our website (http://sirenminiatures.com) or http://facebook.com/SirenMiniatures
Stay tuned more figures are going to be released in a few days.

Hope you like them. If you have any questions fell free to ask.

See less See more
#2 ·
How tall is "Kelith"......? :good:

#3 ·
Each miniature on our website has a picture showing its scale in millimetres. Generally our miniatures are slightly bigger scale than 28mm. But you wouldn't notice a difference
I.e. Kelith with "ruler":

(yep quite a big gal, but she's not an ordinary human being)

All dwarfs are abut 23-24 mm form toes to the top of head or mask, Virgil is also about 35mm.

#12 ·
A few days ago second miniature painting tutorial was published on our website. This text presents painting process of our Assassyn Model, and describes really intresting and unusual techniques.
It can be found on here:
Crowling in the shadows - Assassyn Painting Tutorial

If you like it (or would like to say someting about it) please leave your comment on our facebook page

#15 ·
#21 ·
Newly painted Ingrid model

Some days ago we added pictures of painted Ingrid model to our web site. Here is an example, more can be find on page. This model is also available in Sisters of no mercy bundle with 15% discount. At this moment we have twelve of our miniatures in full color.
More:
Ingrid
Sisters of No Mercy
Sirenminiatures store

We hope that soon we will present more painted miniatures on our site and facebook page. If you like this miniature or want to share some thoughts just comment on our Facebook. And don't forget to share this information ;).

#25 ·
#26 ·
Hi:

I bought Witness from Siren Miniatures last summer and was really pleased with it.

Witness - Fantasy nightmare miniature

I added DE bits and weaponry and I use him as a Haemonculi and he looks great. If I get a chance, I will take a picture and reload it. Good looking models, and not too expensive for independent characters.

Reactions: Daniel_Kalaska
#28 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.