Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

HachiSnax Reviews

16K views 30 replies 1 participant last post by  Hachiko 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all. I'm making this thread to shamelessly promote my new book review blog. It will mostly feature WH40K works, some WH Fantasy, and whatever else I read from time to time.

Stop by if you have the time: HachiSnax Reviews

I welcome all feedback with open arms, good or bad. I am still developing my reviewing skills, and fully realize there is lot of room for improvement (especially with some of the older reviews).

Recent posts:

Legion of the Damned

The King of Black Crag (short story)

#28 ·
Wow, didn't realize that I hadn't posted since the end of July. Well, first of all, it being Halloween season and all, I decided to review last year's Legion of the Damned shorts. The first five are up, with Votum Infernus going up on Friday.

Animus Malorum

The Dark Hollows of Memory

From the Flames

Remorseless

Ship of the Damned

And, some older entries:

Death Mask

Sticks and Stones

Penumbral Spike & Black Gulch

The Black Pilgrims

Check them out. Lots of other good stuff getting reviewed. Take a read, leave a comment, whatever.

#29 ·
#31 ·
During last month's Tau themed BL party, they pushed out two new Tau novellas. Farsight by Phil Kelly and Fire and Ice by Peter Fehervari (which was released in the Shas'o anthology).
Being a pretty biased fan of Fehervari, I obviously preferred the latter.
Total different styles, tones, and overall story types. Hey, options are nice, right? Read the reviews, and pick one or both of them up....

Farsight by Phil Kelly

Fire and Ice by Peter Fehervari

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.