Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

August Painting Deathmatch - Voting

3K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Mmbob 
#1 ·
Voting for

Voting in this deathmatch should be based not just on painting skill, but also for application of different painting techniques, individual artist improvement, creativity and originality etc.

In order to vote, you must pick your favourite 3 entries and list them in order of favourite to least favourite. For example I would vote:

1) Dave T Hobbit (favourite)
2) humakt (second favourite)
3) Viscount Vash (third favourite)

If you vote for an entry as your favourite that entry will recieve 3 points, if you vote for an entry as your second favourite it will recieve 2 points and if you vote for an entry as your third favourite it will recieve 1 point. Once voting is finished I will add up all of the results and the winner will be announced.

If you have entered but do not cast your vote, then no votes for you will count. This is to encourage voting and to ensure that we at least get some votes. If there are fewer than four entries, you do not have to cast all your votes.

Voting will close at midnight GMT on 9 September 2015. Any votes cast after this time may be disregarded. If you do not vote for 1st, 2nd and 3rd then your vote will also be disregarded.

Awards are as follows:
Participation: 1 reputation
3rd Place: 2 reputation
2nd Place: 3 reputation
1st Place: 4 reputation, receive Mark of Slaanesh during the quarterly Heresy Online Awards

(DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF)

The Entries are below. There are more photographs of some entries in the Entry Thread:

Haskanael

Khorne's Fist

Turnip86

Rognazar

Lord of the Night

R_Squared

GrimzagGorwazza

MmBob
http://www.heresy-online.net//uk.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

See less See more
#7 ·
#9 · (Edited)
1) @GrimzagGorwazza
I simply love the turquoise tones you got on these miniatures - Spill your secrets damn you! They look amazing - And that teddy is crazy scary!

2) @Mmbob
A very good, dark and realistic Ork theme. I like the downgraded tones you got on them and that you achieved a non-cartoonish look on a race that is very much as subject of too strong colours across the net. A strong first entry in the painting competitions - Hopefully one of many to come :good:

3) @R_Squared
Well, another ork player - You have a different quality than Mmbob and I have always been impressed at those who can paint checker boards right. Great job!

#10 ·
1.) GrimzagGorwazza - Creepy and striking. Love the turquoise as well.

2.) Roganzar - Blood for the Blood God! Love the crimson and gold choice.

3.) Haskaenel - Very much liking the Ultramarines here, they look correct but also different enough that they would stand out in a crowd.

LotN

#13 ·
1. GrimzagGorwazza
2. Roganzar
3. Lord of the Night

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.