Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Any airsoft players on heresy?.

8K views 44 replies 7 participants last post by  12ebootX797 
#1 ·
I've like just started and i was wondering if any of you nutters partake in it.

#2 ·
Not personally, although I know one or two that do :)

#4 ·
I'm an airsoft player. I haven't been out in a few months though. Just haven't been feeling it lately. I wish I had more money for it. Mainly for the more expensive milsims that I would like to go to.

#6 ·
With the UKARA thing as long as it's in a bag and you don't do dumb shit with it that could potentially get the riot cops kicking down your door, you'll be fine.

When I'm old enough I'm going to get my shotgun license. I've been skeet shooting for years and will probably continue it after uni.

#9 ·
17, eh? I have vague recollections of being 17..... :alcoholic:

Yup, I will. I'm aiming for a nice bolt action so I can get to range shooting again. Plus, it covers me for picking up a couple of C17 flintlock pistols :)

#13 ·
Eeh, back in't say afore all't nonsense wi' yew-car-a. Fookin' idjits! Enuff fer't bring tear t'eye!

#17 ·
O2....... :laugh:

I have the O2 WiFi thing on my phone, but it never lets me connect to any websites whilst its on. So I have to turn off my WiFi and burn up my limited data.
Poor skills O2, poor fucking skills!

#21 ·
Honestly I can't see the appeal of Airsoft. If you want to Military experience join the military. I just would not be able to take an airsoft game seriously considering i've run into ACTUAL gunfire before. Not knocking you for wanting to give it a shot or even as another (expensive) hobby. Just not seeing the appeal of siming it when you can have the real thing. Guessing too many people thinks its like Live Action Call of Duty. Call of Duty LARPING ? you know what thats called? Field Exercises.

But seriously what is the appeal? can anyone care to explain?

#22 ·
I can't join the army because I have asthma.

As for the cod thing I guess it really depends on the age group you play with. You get the kids who just run around like nutters thinking it's like cod, similarly you get the milsim guys and gals who want to do as you said a field exercise.

For me the appeal is adrenaline and working as a team to complete a certain objective; hostage takeover, attrition warfare, etc.

The group I have played with are in the 17-30 age group and are pretty solid people.

#25 ·
I have asthma on my medical file, and suffered with it as a (primary school) child. But the MO had no issue with that when I went for my medical as it hasn't affected me since I was about eight.

Give it a shot. You never know! :good:

#43 ·
I used to live in a cottage on the other side of Silver Sands in Covesea. It had an absolutely fantastic beach. In the summer, we used to walk the dog along the beach to Lossie and have a drink in one of the Pubs. I think it was called the Skerry Brae.
It's a great part of the world, I loved it there. One of my favourite tours so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.