Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

renegades - Anthologies

10K views 63 replies 7 participants last post by  VulkansNodosaurus 
#1 · (Edited)
seems that what started as a one shot is now progrssing of its own accord so here is what i am suggesting, like the HH series i am opening it up to people to do like Anthologies.

I had no idea that it would prove to be successful so i am giving you the chance to add to it if you like.

Traitors (for those who do not know)

Word Bearers - Kor Phaeron is dead.
Salamanders
Iron Hands - who currently sit in judgement on Mars
Dark Angels
Imperial Fists/Black Templars
Night Lords
Emperors Children.
World Eaters.

Loyalists.

Luna Wolves
Blood Angels
Alpha Leigon
Thousand Sons - Prospero is gone and the TK Sons are on a new homeworld with Magnus crippled in body but not mind.
Space Wolves
Ultramarines
Raven Guard
White Scars - Jugathi Khan is dead
Iron Warriors
Death Guard - however Typhus is a spy for the Emperors forces.

Feel free to dive in and enjoy. The Emperor is mostly on his Golden Throne and it would appear that Lorgar is running the show on Terra as i have not yet decided what to do with the Sigilitte and the Adeptus Custodes whilst loyal to the Emperor have thier own thoughts on the matter with Constantine Valdor begining to wish he had seen the unfolding events.

anyway if you wish to participate post them here and enjoy and welcome to my little AU and like the Hoes entry Rep will be given to those who participate.

Malcador and Constantin are dead

See less See more
#56 ·
Vast thanks! And as the new co-leader of this project, I'll call for new participants once again. The more people are working on something like Renegades, the more fun and better it ends up being (well, to an extent, which we are far from reaching).

#57 ·
i echo that, i can see this continuing for a long while yet and i don't want people to think its getting stale. With Vulkans, Deus Mortis and myself theres no fear of that but new blood is always wanted and welcome.

Feel free to join in people. I would like this to go up as one of the best AU heresy tales on Heresy Online.

#58 ·
Yeah sorry about the long hiatus. A nice cocktail of writers block, fear that I was rushing the plot and the writing was crap and real life challenges kept me from it this long. However, I hope to be a more active part in this endevour once again.

First order of business is to re-read through all your guys's stuff and remind myself of major plot developments! You guys have done a fantastic job by the way.

#60 ·
Good God I have no idea where you guys find the time to update so regularly. I should be getting another update up by Monday and will try to do weekly/fortnightly. Uni and stuff is keeping my quite busy!

#61 ·
It's been a matter of inspiration these past couple of weeks - it took effort *not* to write. You can see in Perfection's Cry and Foundations in Scarlet that I also have other posting rates; this time, I think, reposting Renegades on FFN.Net helped spark a creative period. At this point, I think I'll need to slow down somewhat overall, and I also want to do one more IA for Lorgar's Betrayal, so I'm not sure how fast a rate I can keep up.

#63 ·
I've not forgotten about this, I'm just currently working on digging myself out from under a mountain of uni work. I will be posting when I get some time :grin:

#64 · (Edited)
Timeline update (as I understand it):

Block 1 (late 001.M31) - Renegades (All)

Block 2 (early 002.M31) - R2: The Flames of Belief (All)

Block 3 (late 002.M31) - R3: The Fate of Prospero (World Eaters, Thousand Sons, Space Wolves), R9: Flesh is Weak (Iron Hands, Mechanicum, Death Guard), RA: Bloodlines (Night Lords)

Block 4 (early 003.M31) - R4: The Emperor’s Will (Salamanders, White Scars, Custodes, Word Bearers)

Block 5 (late 003.M31) - R5: Perfection’s Cry (Ultramarines, Emperor’s Children), R6: Bright Swords (Eight Swords, Ulthwe) beginning, R7: When Death Calls (Iron Warriors, Death Guard), R10: Long Forgotten Sons (Night Lords, Raven Guard), RA: In The End (Raven Guard, Night Lords)

Block 6 (early 004.M31) - R8: Foundations in Scarlet (Blood Angels, Sons of Horus, Assassins), R11: Fall of a Legion (Emperor's Children, Ultramarines, Space Wolves, Night Lords)

Block 7 (late 004.M31) - R6: Bright Swords (Eight Swords, Ulthwe) conclusion, R12: Heresy and Lies (Dark Angels, Iron Warriors, Alpha Legion, Thousand Sons)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.