Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Army Painting Challenge - December 2014.

7K views 43 replies 11 participants last post by  Tawa 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
This month will be a second squad of IJA riflemen for me :good:

Pics to follow. :)

EDIT: Here's that pic. :good:

#3 ·
Well, I've got two more bullgryns and Nork Deddog currently underway, but I think I will instead put forward another Valkyrie. Pictures to follow!

#11 ·
Allright, now that those Helbrute weapons are out of the way, let's mix it up for a change.

Having painted Chaos Space Marines since May, I'm going to devote this month to my Daemons again. In addition, I will be painting my first non-GW model I have ever bought for my armies.

These models are from Titan Forge and will be my two new Daemon Prince of Nurgle!

#12 ·
Awesome stuff so far. I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull a RL card this month, got to go and get married!

#19 ·
Thanks guys! I'll stop hijacking the thread, but all the best for the chrissy period and good luck with this month's entries!

#20 · (Edited)
I think I'm up against it in this competition, especially as I've only been painting for a few months. I've tried out a couple of new things with varying success, a couple of blends but most notably the bases.
I thought I'd base them in keeping with the season and do my first Snow bases. I used baking powder, pva glue and white acrylic paint rather than flock.
I'm going to turn my attention to the Trukk next, not sure I'll get it done though as I'm likely to get busy over Christmas.

Attachments

#21 ·
Nice work R :)

You can enter two units next month, which would put you at seven at the end of the APC in May. Not enough to complete, but still a respectable amount of work for a late start :good:

#24 · (Edited)
Hopefully will find the time before crimbo to finish highlighting the red and do some trophy work. Just one last push then :victory:
Also I never realised how much more detailed the Khorne bezerkers are than the standard csm, and you get two more guy's!

#31 · (Edited)
Due to the Xmas/NY shenanigans this month, the December APC Thread shall remain open until January 11th 2015.

That's one extra day for Xmas Eve & Day, Boxing Day, NY Eve & NY Day on top of the usual +6. Enjoy! :good:

All the best,
T

#33 ·
Hey Swede :)
The January thread will be unaffected and opened up on January 1st for anybody that's ready to go :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.