Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Gloria all'Omnissiah! (Techpriest Larp Build)

8K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  LoSkana 
#1 ·
hello to everyone!

Directly from an Italian larp, i present you the build of my Techpriest, Antenor.

Note that the build is designed for larp safety and personal confort, as requires two full days of singing the Glory of the Omnissiah, and destroying the enemies of the God Emperor :so_happy:

From the robe to the armor, i have made everything over two years. Now i'm confident enough to submit it for your approval!

And, as my Antenor would say,

Alzate un inno all'Omnissiah!

Omnissiah,
Principio di ogni conoscenza,
Origine della comprensione,
Matrice di ogni coscienza!

Laudato sii,
fonte de ogni tecnobenedictione!

Innalzate un inno alla Divinità di tutte le Macchine!

See less See more
#2 ·
That's pretty well done!

#6 ·
Eh, gotta love the tendrils!

#8 ·
some more pictures would be great to see more details in this. Very well done by the way.

#9 ·
Thank you for your comments!

I'd love to post more pics of this build. Just Sunday I attended another larp event (this time we were beaten / we beated the crap out of the Thousand Sons xD). Unfortunately the photographer was ill, and I have only a good one... still, better than nothing.

@Vikor: exact, on the left tendril I keep my personal servoskull, that sings (via an hidden mp3 player) the praises to the Omnissiah during each fight.

(please forgive the absence of the mask... I were busy fighting corrupted Space Marine ^^)

#11 ·
wow, this is amazing - how did you make the pieces? The MP3 servoskull is a brilliant idea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.