50pt Cygnar, Kraye cavalry jacks

Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Tabletop Wargames > Warmachine, Hordes & Other Privateer Press Discussion

50pt Cygnar, Kraye cavalry jacks

Warmachine, Hordes & Other Privateer Press Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

#1 Old 02-17-11, 07:12 AM 50pt Cygnar, Kraye cavalry jacks
Darkangeldentist

Default 50pt Cygnar, Kraye cavalry jacks

I love the Jeremiah Kraye model and have started using him as my caster of choice for the time being. His nicest feature/rule is that all jacks in his battlegroup gain cavalry rules (impact attacks, ride by attacks and tall in the saddle) with light jacks being able to run for free and benefiting from light cavalry rules. It makes light jacks like hunters an utter nightmare for some opponents to bring down.

Kraye
Ol'Rowdy
Cyclone
Cyclone
Hunter
Hunter
Sentinel
Squire

Alran Strangewayes
Black 13th
3 Stormsmith stormcallers

Gorman Di'Wulfe

Any thoughts or feedback would be greatly appreciated. (I'm a little light on heavy hitting melee damage but do have the hunters to help crack armour on medium and large bases.)
Sponsored Links

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Tabletop Wargames > Warmachine, Hordes & Other Privateer Press Discussion