Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Some of my High Elves command

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  apidude 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey guys and gals! I just got a new camera and look forward to taking some decent pictures and posting them for some feedback. I have been more of a painter for the last bit and look forward to getting in some playing. I have around 3k points painted of High Elves. Thanks for looking, and comments or critiques are always welcome. I'm always looking to get better!

Here is a painting log that I have started marking progress on my crimson fists, give it a look!

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45147

Thread moved from Gallery Subforum to Modelling and Painting. Vash

#4 ·
I am generally not a fan of the pretty boy high elves but you did a very good job on these :p
+rep

#6 ·
Makes my DE blood begin to boil......
..... betrayers......
I f*rt in your general direction.... Whewwwww.....

..... run awaaayy...... run awaaay......!!!!

Did you find painting the lighter colors difficult? I generally have no difficulty moving from very dark to not so dark to even more not so dark but I struggle with transitions on the lighter end of the spectrum... They all seem to wash together for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.