Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woking War 2012 Singles Tournament

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  carolgreen405 
#1 ·
Woking War: Warhammer 40,000 Singles Tournament, Saturday 25th August.

At Woking 1st Founding GCN Club we are organising a Warhammer 40K Singles tournament of 2000 points on Saturday 25th August, (Bank Holiday Weekend).

This will be chosen from one primary force organisation chart which includes one allies detachment and one fortification slot. You may not ally from the same codex, with the exception of Tyranids.

Tickets are £10 for 3 games.

Places available:30

Venue: The Maybury Centre in Woking, Surrey.

All the information about the tournament is in the pack as well as travel options. There is plenty of free on site parking and Woking Train station is very well serviced from London Waterloo and is 5 Mins walk from the centre.

Any queries please email myself the club events organiser for more details:

iancourtney@hotmail.com

The club email account has disappeared into the ether due to the onset of a new baby last year, and with a small person around it is a bit easier just to check the one account.

Any problems downloading the rules pack, please email me and I can forward one on.

Thanks

Ian

Events Organiser Woking 1st Founding.

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi Lash, do you run a regular night of 40k at this club? If so when is it?

My housemate and I receintly moved to Woking and are looking for some new people to play 40k with.

Cheers.

PS: I tried to PM this message to you but it doesn't work for some reason.

#4 ·
Hi

We meet at th Maybury centre 6.30 to 7pm each week on a Monday unless it is a bank holiday. Costs a £1 but first time is free. Offically it is 7pm but you can turn up any time from 6ish. Our Chairman is the caretaker as such. Just ask for Peter as I am currently not down particulary regulary at the moment. Just mention that you spoke to me.

people are currently playing either 2000 points built around one chart plus allies and fortifications or 1500 points as some are going to a throne of skulls some time.

You can email me directly at iancourtney@hotmail.com, it's in the pack anyway.

If you want tickets for the event please let me know asap as they are starting to go.

Cheers

Ian

#6 ·
he Secret Door Charity Apocalypse Game

At the Bryan County Community Center, Bryan County Fair Grounds on Saturday 14th July.

A Massive conflict between the forces of the Imperium (Guard, Space Marines, Sisters of Battle) against the forces set on destruction of the human race.

Bring 1000, 2000, 3000 and 4000 points of troops. Flexibility of army would be preferred.

... The tables will be 5' wide and each 2000 points will deploy along a staggered front in 4' wide blocks with a 12" in deployment area

Objectives will be every 4' of table.
www.brautundabendkleider.com

$10 entry fee and a $1 per ticket raffle - ALL proceeds will go to "Rylie's" charity.

To take part comment here with name and army you will be bringing.brautundabendkleider.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.