Monthly Conversion Deathmatch - May Entries

Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Heresy Online Competitions > Archived Competitions

Monthly Conversion Deathmatch - May Entries

Archived Competitions

Closed Thread

#1 Old 05-01-12, 09:00 AM Monthly Conversion Deathmatch - May Entries
Dave T Hobbit
Tzeentch laughs at likely
Dave T Hobbit's Flag is: Europe

Default Monthly Conversion Deathmatch - May Entries

It is the first day of the first month of the Conversion Deathmatch so welcome to the Heresy Online:

Monthly Conversion Deathmatch

A valid entry is a picture before the conversion and a picture after the conversion plus an optional description of the conversion, posted in this thread. The full current rules and FAQ can be found in the Rules thread.

Work in progress photographs or descriptions are also encouraged.

Entries must be submitted by midnight GMT on 31 May 2012.

As this is the first month we might have missed something or it might not quite work as expected, so if there is anything that you think unclear or needs reviewing however trivial please post it in the Discussion thread.

Without further ado, Heretics, ready your parts, raise your tools, and start converting.

#2 Old 05-03-12, 08:14 PM Monthly Conversion Deathmatch - May Entries
humakt
Where is Jessica Hyde?
humakt's Flag is: England

I will be doing something to go along with my current ork army. I have made a start on the item already although currently the only converting is a shortening of the truck chassis.

There is is still plenty of work to be done, and already 3 days of the month have passed.

But here is a before picture.

Last edited by humakt; 05-04-12 at 06:20 AM.

#3 Old 05-03-12, 09:47 PM Monthly Conversion Deathmatch - May Entries
Moriouce
Moriouce's Flag is: Sweden

Konvurshon is the second name of orkiness I'll try to do one of my two new Looted Wagon this may and I'll have pics up as soon as they drops by. Russ or Raider is the question!

Grim Twilight Tribe: W3-D2-L3
Altansar Eldar: W2-D0-L2

#4 Old 05-05-12, 09:33 AM Monthly Conversion Deathmatch - May Entries
Serpion5
"Alternative" Mod...

Here we are, my simple but visible entry.

I wanted the front limbs of the canoptek spyder to be cc attachments as normal, and one of the rear sets to be sporting a long range attachment. The reasoning is I wanted the spyder to look as though it was capable of aiming the weapons manually rather than simply have them mounted to its back.

Nonsense is our Salvation

#5 Old 05-06-12, 11:04 AM Monthly Conversion Deathmatch - May Entries
Red Corsairs

Simple but effective, nice one Serp

#6 Old 05-07-12, 09:27 AM Monthly Conversion Deathmatch - May Entries
Moriouce

My meks joy knows no limits, they are jumping up and down like a herd of squigs! Two new salvaged tanks where installed at the workshop today. One entered through the backdoor. Quite curious since the back door did not exist yesterday.

Raider for me this May.

#7 Old 05-07-12, 09:31 AM Monthly Conversion Deathmatch - May Entries
RedThirstWill Destroy
RedThirstWill Destroy's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriouce View Post
My meks joy knows no limits, they are jumping up and down like a herd of squigs! Two new salvaged tanks where installed at the workshop today. One entered through the backdoor. Quite curious since the back door did not exist yesterday.
This looks good, and i love the end to your quote too

#8 Old 05-12-12, 05:31 PM Monthly Conversion Deathmatch - May Entries
Moriouce

Well my meks is working day and night but progress is slow. This is because a minor set back the other day. You see, the meks started to disassemble both vehicles to look at all the know-wots hidden inside them. A single grot was given the task to remember where all stuff went and where it attached to the assembled vehicle. Sadly the very same grot was fed to the boss' gnasher squig the same day when assembly was on the schedule. Now the Meks and the remaining grots try to put the two vehicles back together and the outcome of this is most uncertain since no one remembers where anything goes.

#9 Old 05-14-12, 04:03 PM Monthly Conversion Deathmatch - May Entries
Dave T Hobbit
Tzeentch laughs at likely
Dave T Hobbit's Flag is: Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriouce View Post
Well my meks is working day and night but progress is slow. This is because a minor set back the other day. You see, the meks started to disassemble both vehicles to look at all the know-wots hidden inside them. A single grot was given the task to remember where all stuff went and where it attached to the assembled vehicle. Sadly the very same grot was fed to the boss' gnasher squig the same day when assembly was on the schedule. Now the Meks and the remaining grots try to put the two vehicles back together and the outcome of this is most uncertain since no one remembers where anything goes.
Excellent progress report.

#10 Old 05-19-12, 09:32 AM Monthly Conversion Deathmatch - May Entries
Moriouce

The Boss have been inspecting the workshop and decided that the looted raider be namned the 'Ard-squig. He is eager to send it out into battle so there is no more time to work on it. The meks guess the trophy chain can wait until it has earned itself some nice trophies on the field of battle.

WIP

Finished

Here it is, my entry for may.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Heresy Online Competitions > Archived Competitions